Anyone else see FSU tweeting "Schmitts Gay" gif?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
SNL died with Farley. Even with the extensive Trump hate, it just isn't funny anymore, and hasn't been for awhile.

jtrip

Jan 26, 2017
I just figured he was a Conor McGregor clone.... clowns of a feather.. didn’t check out his twitter I have standards
Why in the world is your profile pic. a picture of your foot? Seems a little strange to me. I assume you think you have nice looking feet. I'll bet your calves are great too from all that extra weight. C'mon!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why in the world is your profile pic. a picture of your foot? Seems a little strange to me. I assume you think you have nice looking feet. I'll bet your calves are great too from all that extra weight. C'mon!
tenor.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But a few years ago you implored us to clean up our act because you were worried about Google analytics and how we present to the family brand. So excuse me if I now find it odd that you're being so obtuse over a stupid thread title that disparages the very purpose of this board.
"Clean up" meaning no bikini pictures and boobs bouncing all over the place, because they are against the Google Terms of Service when you use their ads and I get a warning. It had nothing to do with calling someone a fatty.

The "very purpose of this board" is sewn up in the Bell 300-pound thread. We have fun and laugh a lot, and don't have sticks stuck up our asses so far they come out the top of our heads. I'll bet Kerwin Bell himself would have laughed at the thread title. Lighten the hell up.

By the way, NV liked your moronic post? I expected it from a finger-wagger like Euro, but not him. He's definitely losing it.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Clean up" meaning no bikini pictures and boobs bouncing all over the place, because they are against the Google Terms of Service when you use their ads and I get a warning. It had nothing to do with calling someone a fatty.

The "very purpose of this board" is sewn up in the Bell 300-pound thread. We have fun and laugh a lot, and don't have sticks stuck up our asses so far they come out the top of our heads. I'll bet Kerwin Bell himself would have laughed at the thread title. Lighten the hell up.

By the way, NV liked your moronic post? I expected it from a finger-wagger like Euro, but not him. He's definitely losing it.
I like his “poking the cobra”. Try to not get so butt hurt.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jtrip has two posts in two years. This naturally made me a bit curious -- okay, I admit, it might have been more out of boredom -- to see how his inaugural post went.

I found it. Yikes. I think I detect a trend.

Run the Race trailer

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Jtrip has two posts in two years. This naturally made me a bit curious -- okay, I admit, it might have been more out of boredom -- to see how his inaugural post went.

I found it. Yikes. I think I detect a trend.

Run the Race trailer

Its gonna keep me up all night. Riveting for sure.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
"Clean up" meaning no bikini pictures and boobs bouncing all over the place, because they are against the Google Terms of Service when you use their ads and I get a warning.

Damn it man. There were a whole lot of pictures of midgets and Shetland ponies I wanted to share.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
. I'll bet Kerwin Bell himself would have laughed at the thread title. Lighten the hell up.
YOu keep saying that as if you are trying to convince yourself.........IF ANYONE KNOWS Kerwin or someone close to him PLEASE ASK him if he likes being called a fatasss on a gator forum..........;)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
YOu keep saying that as if you are trying to convince yourself.........IF ANYONE KNOWS Kerwin or someone close to him PLEASE ASK him if he likes being called a fatasss on a gator forum..........;)

I know someone who knows him well and have passed along your question. Hope to hear back soon.

sonny-10.jpg

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

"lighten up"?

Let's see how YOU respond when I start the thread, "SHELLEY THE PORKER TOO BIG FOR MIATAS" or "URBINE LIAR RALPHS AFTER 2ND ZIMA".

Also, I want another Oxbux for the compliment I gave you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The thread title simply named his actual weight, didn't call him a fatass.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I know someone who knows him well and have passed along your question. Hope to hear back soon.

sonny-10.jpg
How could you denigrate a great Gator like this? After all, didn't you see the trophy case he was responsible for at Florida?

Trophy-Case.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.