Anyone else see FSU tweeting "Schmitts Gay" gif?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
See,that is the problem. You came along with the "everyone gets a trophy" group. So with your shelf full of participation trophies you have this skewed view of what makes a man and team great. THose of us that saw the Bell teams knew they were great no matter what the other dooshbag coaches decided in theSEC at that time. THeir problem was they knew they were getting away with it too but if wanted to appear moral by demanding we give it up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
See,that is the problem. You came along with the "everyone gets a trophy" group. So with your shelf full of participation trophies you have this skewed view of what makes a man and team great. THose of us that saw the Bell teams knew they were great no matter what the other dooshbag coaches decided in theSEC at that time. THeir problem was they knew they were getting away with it too but if wanted to appear moral by demanding we give it up.
Don't be such an easy target. And you're accusing ME of having a participation-trophy mindset? :crazy:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How could you denigrate a great Gator like this? After all, didn't you see the trophy case he was responsible for at Florida?

Trophy-Case.jpg

To be clear, I'm a KB fan and always have been. He was one of my earliest favorite Gators as a child, and I have some great memories with him at the helm. He was the glimmer of hope before the lights went out('88-'89) and then were fully turned on with Spurrier.

The joke was just there so I took it. And he does need to reign things in weight wise. That can't be healthy.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Why in the world is your profile pic. a picture of your foot? Seems a little strange to me. I assume you think you have nice looking feet. I'll bet your calves are great too from all that extra weight. C'mon!
If the choice is her avatar picture or yours, she wins...every time.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite Kerwin Bell post of all time, a memory of his great comeback against Auburn:

I may be getting older, but I'll never, ever forget that Auburn game. It was, without a doubt, the greatest moment in Gator , if not American, history.

The Gator offense was inept that day. Auburn jumped out to a huge, insurmountable lead. The O&B faithful despaired. Then, a desperate Galen Hall picked up his emergency red telephone and called the ER at Shands. He gritted his teeth and simply said "Bring me Bell." To the horror of his physicians, Kerwin demanded that an ambulance immediately transport him to the stadium.

Kerwin didn't start because he was on crutches that day. You see, he had broken his leg in an earlier game giving his all for the Gators. He was in a full cast from hip all the way down to his foot. Gangrene had set in and the leg was due to be amputated later that day. It didn't matter to Kerwin. The Gators needed him, and he wasn't going to let them down.

Galen called a timeout so the hospital helicopter could land at midfield and drop Kerwin off. Florida had the ball on their own 1 foot line, with .0001 seconds left on the clock. Kerwin's positioned his wheel chair under center and called the last play of the game. He took the snap with his teeth and used both hands roll the wheelchair back. Auburn blitzed their entire defense. Bell juked two defenders, rolled over a third, then, just before being sacked for a safety, he launched a prayer of a hail mary downfield.

Alas, his WR had fallen down the ball was fluttering down, destined to fall incomplete. But, from nowhere, Bell's powerful arms drove his wheelchair toward the spot where the ball was falling. At the last second, he made a fingertip catch to keep the play alive, but the entire Auburn offense, defense, the 1972 Dolphins, and the entire Stanford band was between him and the endzone. On that day, however, Bell would not be denied. He spun the wheelchair around, juking Auburn players while kicking up a rooster tail of dirt and grass in his wake. He drove his wheelchair over and around defenders until he got to the 5 yard line. At that moment, he was stopped by Dolphins middle linebacker Nick Buoniconti and a trombone player.

Knowing there was no way to get around these last two defenders, Kerwin clutched the ball with his left hand and used his pocketknife to saw off his own broken leg. He used the leg (still encased in the cast) to hit Nick upside his head. He swung his leg back the other way and drove the trombone all the way through the poor band geek's skull until 3 feet of the instrument was sticking out of the back of his head.

With the way ahead finally cleared, Kerwin hopped up on his one good leg and completed the last five yards into the endzone. The referees consulted and decided to award the Gators 27 1/2 points for the play, giving the Gators a 1/2 point win.

Yup--so help me, that's EXACTLY the way it happened or my name isn't William Jefferson Clinton.

Alex.

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
Why in the world is your profile pic. a picture of your foot? Seems a little strange to me. I assume you think you have nice looking feet. I'll bet your calves are great too from all that extra weight. C'mon!

LOL!!!

I think we found the owner of that twitter account...

jtrip

Jan 26, 2017
I have no idea what you are talking about as I do not participate in the reprehensible social media website dubbed twitter.
I will judge your toes, though, piggy by piggy. So, the big toe is actually not that bad. A little crooked but nice and clean shaven. Nicely done polish with that cute little flower. Bravo! Second piggy seems a little bloated. Reminds me of Stan Laurel standing next to Oliver Hardy. Which brings me to your middle toe. Adorable, gorgeous and admirable. You obviously take care of Oliver Hardy and it shows. Next the "ring" toe. Well we all know that you couldn't put a ring on that toe. Even with a Dawn Ultra, WD-40 and clarified butter lube concoction. Finally the pinky toe. A toe with no toe nail? Should it even be considered a toe?I say you cut it off before Darwin's theory of evolution rings true and it falls off by it self from non-use.

Good Day!

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
I have no idea what you are talking about as I do not participate in the reprehensible social media website dubbed twitter.
I will judge your toes, though, piggy by piggy. So, the big toe is actually not that bad. A little crooked but nice and clean shaven. Nicely done polish with that cute little flower. Bravo! Second piggy seems a little bloated. Reminds me of Stan Laurel standing next to Oliver Hardy. Which brings me to your middle toe. Adorable, gorgeous and admirable. You obviously take care of Oliver Hardy and it shows. Next the "ring" toe. Well we all know that you couldn't put a ring on that toe. Even with a Dawn Ultra, WD-40 and clarified butter lube concoction. Finally the pinky toe. A toe with no toe nail? Should it even be considered a toe?I say you cut it off before Darwin's theory of evolution rings true and it falls off by it self from non-use.

Good Day!
tldr

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Good Day!

tenor.gif

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Good Day!
Is it possible that you're mentally ill? Come up with something worth posting about.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jtrip gets a pizza for best opening trifecta. Dude's got major potential.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
To be clear, I'm a KB fan and always have been. He was one of my earliest favorite Gators as a child, and I have some great memories with him at the helm. He was the glimmer of hope before the lights went out('88-'89) and then were fully turned on with Spurrier.

The joke was just there so I took it. And he does need to reign things in weight wise. That can't be healthy.
The difference was sofla was funny. You use a hammer. He uses actual wit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.