Anyone know where I can get me one of these?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n153769 said:
OK, it's gone now but did anyone get that I was referencing the yellow ad at the top of the GCMB home page? Those were actual pictures from the website.

Ox has lined up some top flight advertisers. First there was the "30 foot non-flex tree trimming pole" and now the brimless dooshbag hat. I look forward with anticipation everyday to see what's next for the new "Alibaba" of the message board industry.
What exactly are you suggesting I do, turn away their money because that brand of clothing is "dooshy"? There's no law you have to click on any ads. Hell, the majority of the rotating google ads are weird stuff.

I have to maintain this site. If someone wants to pay me for three months of a polesaw banner, so be it.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you seem a bit uptight today. You're among friends. Let it out.

We love the banner ads. I can't wait to get my Origami Owl jewelry kit in the mail.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n163178 said:
What exactly are you suggesting I do, turn away their money because that brand of clothing is "dooshy"? There's no law you have to click on any ads. Hell, the majority of the rotating google ads are weird stuff.

I have to maintain this site. If someone wants to pay me for three months of a polesaw banner, so be it.

You seem to be taking this a little too seriously. Just ball busting. But quite frankly, those pictures of the shirtless guys with the brimless hats were just to good to pass up.

As long as it pays the bills who gives a crap what people advertise? But with this group you've got to expect some ribbing. But just to show you I'm sorry, I thought I'd let you know that these guys are looking for somewhere to place their banner if you're interested.

:dance:

home-4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.