AP & Coaches Poll Week 1

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Won't know until KY.

Just typing that made my skin crawl... So yeah, we're probably over-rated.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
During the Miami game I thought we were overrated. Now that week one is in the books I think #11 is accurate. It's a long season and a lot can happen. We should have a lot of growth the next few games. We will learn a little vs KY and a whole lot vs Auburn.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
During the Miami game I thought we were overrated. Now that week one is in the books I think #11 is accurate. It's a long season and a lot can happen. We should have a lot of growth the next few games. We will learn a little vs KY and a whole lot vs Auburn.

Yep. After seeing several other top 25 teams suck it up on their opening day I'm not so critical of our gators at the moment.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
I don't agree that Texas and Notre Dame jumped us. I guess the sportswriters think that La Tech and Louisville are better teams than UM. More likely being the only game on prime time we didn't get enough style points . Anyway I think we are ok where we are, and should move up after the LSU/Texas game. I think the Horns are overrated and will lose at home. But with as little as I know I could be an AP voter.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Jeez:

Tough crowd.

Mizzou was supposed to be good.

Let's just cancel the season and spend all season working out. Red shirt all who can and work on next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.