Apache pilot and Gator fan

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Love it!!! Although I think he might get in some trouble with this. I am no Apache Pilot nor do I work for any, but if I am not mistaken they are not allowed to do anything to their helmet. The reason being is that there is so much tech involved in that helmet and it is sensitive. I could be wrong.
Anyways! Go Gators :chomp:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Although I think he might get in some trouble with this. I am no Apache Pilot nor do I work for any, but if I am not mistaken they are not allowed to do anything to their helmet. The reason being is that there is so much tech involved in that helmet and it is sensitive. I could be wrong

I work with a guy whose son flies Apache's - I sent him the link and asked him if it's legal to put this stuff on the helmet (if you look close it looks like it's just a sticker).

My buddy responded:
"Who cares? It is just badass!!!"

We may never know...

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I work with a guy whose son flies Apache's - I sent him the link and asked him if it's legal to put this stuff on the helmet (if you look close it looks like it's just a sticker).

My buddy responded:
"Who cares? It is just badass!!!"

We may never know...
Yeah I think it is too and who cares it is bad ass.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
The hi tech stuff is in the monocles and forehead sensors... my cousin flew one during desert storm

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When you click on the link, the tab says Air Force helicopter pilot, yet the story says Army. Leave it to ESPN to screw this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.