Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SpeedyIncredibleHarlequinbug-max-1mb.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Wow, that might be one of the biggest platters of crow ever to be served up. But still behind posu and big 10ish homers in ‘06.

Btw, was this their homecoming game? Seems too early, but why else would they have some kinda pep rally before the game?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Just saw that Max Johnson is going to start for ATM. Johnson carved up UF pretty easily twice, but that was against Cousin Eddie and Joe Lee Dunn Jr. I always thought he was decent though so it will be interesting to see if he can overcome Dumbo.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Wow, that might be one of the biggest platters of crow ever to be served up. But still behind posu and big 10ish homers in ‘06.

Btw, was this their homecoming game? Seems too early, but why else would they have some kinda pep rally before the game?
They do yell practice before every game. And have yell leaders. And senior cadets wear riding boots. And climb potential bonfire piles. And get to kiss a girl after every touchdown (some weeks are longer than others). And march on the field to the theme from Patton.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
2 losses down, 1.75 losses to go for Jimbo to perform at his career season average for L’s.

He still has Alabama, Ole Miss & LSU, to name a few, left to play. And he’d be foolish to sleep on South Carolina. I think Shane Beamer can outcoach him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2 losses down, 1.75 losses to go for Jimbo to perform at his career season average for L’s.

He still has Alabama, Ole Miss & LSU, to name a few, left to play. And he’d be foolish to sleep on South Carolina. I think Shane Beamer can outcoach him.
Frankly, A&M should fire his ass. No one else in the country does less with more.

Urban Meyer could take over that program and probably win a Natty in year 1.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Call him Jimbo Richt or Mark Fisher. Never anyone like those two that couldn't do more with the talent they had. Jimbo obviously now is becoming the owner of that label. Hope he has a long career at aTm. Sooner or later "those people in the box" will get tired of paying more for less. Certainly not saying that UF will go out there and beat the Aggies, but with what we've seen, UF certainly has a shot. More than likely a track meet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Call him Jimbo Richt or Mark Fisher. Never anyone like those two that couldn't do more with the talent they had. Jimbo obviously now is becoming the owner of that label. Hope he has a long career at aTm. Sooner or later "those people in the box" will get tired of paying more for less. Certainly not saying that UF will go out there and beat the Aggies, but with what we've seen, UF certainly has a shot. More than likely a track meet.
I think Mark Richt was ten times the coach Fisher is.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Shouldn’t the thread title be updated? Maybe something like “dumbo loses to the Cougar Pirate Dog?”

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Wow. That asswipe is all set and probably doesnt care one way or another.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn’t matter. aTm has more money than they know what to do with.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wow. That asswipe is all set and probably doesnt care one way or another.

His wife cheated on him in a public spectacle with a former star receiver at his team’s arch rival, leading to divorce. When he picks up his kids from mom’s on off weekends, he has to park behind rows of Chrysler 300s, just to get to the door. No amount of money in the world soothes that. I worked for a CEO once that would often say money is the easiest thing in the world to make, and I’ve always seen that to be true. Pride, self respect, family etc. are much more important and much harder to achieve. He can smile and pretend all he wants, but he’s destitute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb