Applebee Starter for Outback Bowl

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is that really the tweet you meant to share, or was it the one I've shared in 2 threads already about AA looking forward to playing against Iowa again?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn you guys are quick on the draw. I fixed it about 30 seconds after I posted it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Has anyone noticed that sometimes when AA lets go of a bad one the ball takes off like a pitcher that loses control of a slider? It goes off trajectory half way through it's course of travel....I've never seen anyone throw a football like that.....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't matter. The only decent team we beat all year turned the ball over 3 times to our zero while a 98 yard TD pass was the only time we crossed the goal line...and we still needed a miraculous goal line stand to win it. What are the odds of another game playing out like that?
We're gonna get skull-phvcked like we did last year in the bowl game.
I'm at an all-time low about the state of the program. Hell, when I was a kid and we sucked I didn't know any better than feeling like the Cubs...lovable losers. I've tasted better and can't come to grips with being on par with Kentucky, Missy State and the like again.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone noticed that sometimes when AA lets go of a bad one the ball takes off like a pitcher that loses control of a slider? It goes off trajectory half way through it's course of travel....I've never seen anyone throw a football like that.....

I don't know if I've ever seen a QB be so "on" for one drive and then so "off" for the next, and the next, and the next, and then all the sudden "on" again for one, then off again, and again, and again....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I dont care and Applebee is alright in my book. He didnt let Muschamp embarass us and he is trying. Mac should have played a young guy earlier. We beat LSU and he tries hard. 2 of those interceptions against Bama werent even on him really. Mac needs to own this not Appleby.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm convinced MacChump is like a captain going down with his ship. Only, instead of admitting the ship is sinking he's bragging "I got this!"

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Not trying to be argumentative, but the interceptions were on Appleby. 1st one thrown behind Hammond, 2nd was the missed touchdown to Callaway across the middle that was 5 yards behind him, and then the 3rd was another underthrown ball to Fulwood...although I guess it could be argued that Fulwood did try to make a play on the ball.
I dont care and Applebee is alright in my book. He didnt let Muschamp embarass us and he is trying. Mac should have played a young guy earlier. We beat LSU and he tries hard. 2 of those interceptions against Bama werent even on him really. Mac needs to own this not Appleby.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not trying to be argumentative, but the interceptions were on Appleby. 1st one thrown behind Hammond, 2nd was the missed touchdown to Callaway across the middle that was 5 yards behind him, and then the 3rd was another underthrown ball to Fulwood...although I guess it could be argued that Fulwood did try to make a play on the ball.

The Bama guy shoved the **** out of the guy on the first one and Fullwood could have easily prevented another one.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So Mac is gonna double down on Applebee now, shoot me in the head. This season can't end soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb