Are we about to lose both Saban and Urban? No worries because this is almost as bad as this thread

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

No you are just an
butters.png

And what is it with you? Okay...You got me. I'm a snowflake. Mr Sensitive. I don't play well with others. I'll go to my safe space now.:trux:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
No you are just an
butters.png

And what is it with you? Okay...You got me. I'm a snowflake. Mr Sensitive. I don't play well with others. I'll go to my safe space now.:trux:

Ok Dcckhedd. File’ or not?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Not me but my wife sometimes.

And you know what File' is right?

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Sassafras. I’ve got some in my spice shelf. Can’t decide if I like it or not.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yall are ruining cajun food for me with this conflictatory blathering.......I have to say the pics of the roux are getting me excited. On my bucket list to make one. I tried YEARS Ago and cant remember how it turned out.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yall are ruining cajun food for me with this conflictatory blathering.......I have to say the pics of the roux are getting me excited. On my bucket list to make one. I tried YEARS Ago and cant remember how it turned out.
I think I’ll make gumbo today.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Sassafras. I’ve got some in my spice shelf. Can’t decide if I like it or not.

It's the leaf of the Sassafras. The root is used for ROOT BEER. Once called Sassafras Tea but the name changed to intice men.

Many of the Cajun Ham Glazes use Root Beer...Barq's here in NO and satsoomas - very much like tangerines grown in LA also.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It's the leaf of the Sassafras. The root is used for ROOT BEER. Once called Sassafras Tea but the name changed to intice men.

Many of the Cajun Ham Glazes use Root Beer...Barq's here in NO and satsoomas - very much like tangerines grown in LA also.

My wife suggests to go sparingly on the fele'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.