Are you a real Gator?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
We have known we had a Gator in the neighborhood ponds here in north Alabama for a year or two, but we never saw it until today.
It is probably 6-8 feet long, just guessing.
P1410352.JPG P1410302.JPG

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You're lucky it's the offseason or you'd be banned for life for this thread.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You're lucky it's the offseason or you'd be banned for life for this thread.
Do It Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I don't know about you, but I think it is very cool that we have gators in north Alabama. I did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Try wading in the swamp up to your chest naked as the day you were born so you could have dry clothes to put back on after getting your duck. And while reaching for said duck, you notice a pair of eyes looking at you about 6' away. Yeah... that happened when I was a teenager.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Try skiing on the Suwannee after a 6 week drought...brings 'em out of all the surrounding areas and more than once I've skiied over the top of one of them ( this according to my 3 daughters...:jog:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Try wading in the swamp up to your chest naked as the day you were born so you could have dry clothes to put back on after getting your duck. And while reaching for said duck, you notice a pair of eyes looking at you about 6' away. Yeah... that happened when I was a teenager.
Did you still grab the duck? I would have left the duck and headed for the shore rapidly.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
The Blackwater River is known for some large alligators (notice I didn't say Gators; none have matriculated at an elite University). We were doing a canoe trip for our 50 Miler Patch on the Blackwater when one of my fellow scouts got knocked out of the boat by a branch. I yelled gator, gator and I swear Billy broached the surface like a dolphin jumping at Sea World.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

When you schitt yourself, and I would have, did they float up right next to your chest? And did you fan them in the direction of the gator? I would have.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
To answer your thread title: Yes, I'm a real gator and that picture you have is of me. Don't bring it up again or take pictures of me and post them on the internet or I'll dox you and eat your children and pets.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
The day I came home from the hospital, I had a Orange and Blue pillow football in my hands. I was a Gator when Gator wasn't cool. And dominating. And now we're back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.