Are you doing your part?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm wearing my Gator PJ's.....

lit 4 scented candles on my Tim Tebow altar.....

Blasted some

until the wife told me to put on my headphones...

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Rookie! Where are your Smartwool socks? We loaded up on them - been on sale lately.

I had my Gator hat on all day and got some looks - CU folks were decked out to watch the Buffs get smacked by Oregon.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
So many things wrong and disturbing about this post. Even skipping the weird 90’s shorts sharing with board members, the biggest anomoly is that you think we have “prominent forum member(s)”. We have the unemployed, bored, addicted, obsessed, and just ADD riddled - - certainly. “Prominent”? Not so much.

It starts with the irreconcilable username “Gator&Bamafan”. Here’s your part: choose your team you fence-riding, bandwagon-loving, Waffle House-eating b**ch.

If you ain’t a Gator, you must be Gator Bait.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Listen, this is going to be a tough game in a hostile environment and the Gators are going to need our support! Are you doing everything that you can? Well, I am. I am wearing my Gators shorts. They are the only relic that remain from our living in Gainesville back in the 90s.
Now, don't laugh! These shorts have been proved to work in the past for tough games! There is another prominent forum member who can testify to this fact, but I'm just not sure if he will come forward.
So , what are you doing to bring good fortune to the Gators?

Go Gators! Roll the Tide!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am. I am wearing my Gators shorts. They are the only relic that remain from our living in Gainesville back in the 90s.
Now, don't laugh! These shorts have been proved to work in the past for tough games! There is another prominent forum member who can testify to this fact, but I'm just not sure if he will come forward.
So , what are you doing to bring good fortune to the Gators?
The fact that you and some other closeted "prominent member" are that obsessed with your shorts is every bit disturbing as the fact that you think that washing them takes the 'mojo' out of them.

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
I do the same thing every game I can’t attend, I grab a cold drink, plop myself in front of the TV, then sit on pins & needles until the final whistle.

Doesn’t seem to be particularly lucky, but it worked with Auburn, so I am sticking to it...

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I clicked on this halfway expecting to see "Do You Want to See More?" as the punchline.

(Starship Troopers reference)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb