Arizona Cardinals hire away DC Patrick Toney; Austin Armstrong new DC

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Both are trash.

Bateman is on a couple of '24 guys...Peterson is over there collecting checks doing jack ****. Personally I want both shot into the sun

The response using that particular gif was more than merely disagreeing. I don’t think either have done much.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
We screamed for years for Mullen to fire Todd, he didn't, we bitched...
We screamed for years for Mullen to be fired, he was, we celebrated.... for about 24 hours.
We hired Napier, we bitched...
He hired Toney, we pretty much bitched...
We screamed for Napier to fire Toney, he didn't, we bitched...
Toney get's hired by the Cardinals... we celebrate... for a nanosecond.
Napier hires Armstrong... we bitch
TE guy goes to Cardinals too... we say, "who was that guy anyway" in pseudo-celebrations
Napier will hire someone to replace TE guy...

Prediction when Napier hires new TE guy (or failure to hire new TE guy and just add the responsibility to an existing coach on staff): we will bitch.

Disclaimer: I'm pretty positive I missed some bitching. Any errors or omissions in/of examples of bitching are the sole responsibility of the author... it's on me, i'll do better, i'll get it fixed.
Yeah, but do you know what the midline is?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
84477541_50331a1fdf.jpg
Yeah….but you gotta be careful in those situations too…

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want Napier to succeed and am glad Toney is out. Bateman does not bother me, but I don’t like losing KC. So far the replacements are buddies, and is starting to remind me of how MuLLLLLLet filled out his staff. No doubt this will be spun negatively in the media and by people recruiting against us.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I want Napier to succeed and am glad Toney is out. Bateman does not bother me, but I don’t like losing KC. So far the replacements are buddies, and is starting to remind me of how MuLLLLLLet filled out his staff. No doubt this will be spun negatively in the media and by people recruiting against us.
Salt, when was the last time you had sex with a human female?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
hooker comments in 3, 2, 1....

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Coaches taking advantage of the opportunity to get NFL jobs, ya can't really blame them. Replacing them this late is tough, so I would think continuity does matter. And it's not just coaches, players can decide to leave now... another portal in May...so keeping them familiar is important, too. Time will tell.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Both are trash.

Bateman is on a couple of '24 guys...Peterson is over there collecting checks doing jack ****. Personally I want both shot into the sun

I thought MP was the main recruiter for our top LBs and DEs in the ‘24 class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.