Article on Muschamps last drive... LOL

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Muschamp gives detailed response about final offensive drive

Oh man it really needs no introduction. Any day you wake up without that clown as head coach is a good day. I can't even feel a little bit bad for USCe, because it was quite obvious he was incompetent on offense while he was here.

He just doesn't get it. "The most important thing there was to score a touchdown." Nah idiot, the most important thing is to win the game which you made impossible with that last drive.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guy makes tens of millions as a football coach. Think about that. Mr Moral Victory.

Where is the article on Mullinz doing the EXACT SAME THING vs UGLY last year?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
His entire goal for this season is to make a compelling argument for being retained. Don’t forget he also kicked a FG down 7 with 3:16 to go against the vols in week one. It’s strictly about perception for him, and he’s at war with his own employer after they vocally discussed canning him. He’s incapable of being a professional and accepting any responsibility. It’s always the circumstances. Notice we haven’t seen any of his infamous meltdowns on bad calls this year. He doesn’t ultimately care anymore, which is exactly why many of us here don’t buy the “good guy/tried” routine. He’s a selfish fraud who’s only that guy when people are telling him he’s great. Call him out and his true colors show.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Comments are gold.
This one's a keeper:
200.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His entire goal for this season is to make a compelling argument for being retained. Don’t forget he also kicked a FG down 7 with 3:16 to go against the vols in week one. It’s strictly about perception for him, and he’s at war with his own employer after they vocally discussed canning him. He’s incapable of being a professional and accepting any responsibility. It’s always the circumstances. Notice we haven’t seen any of his infamous meltdowns on bad calls this year. He doesn’t ultimately care anymore, which is exactly why many of us here don’t buy the “good guy/tried” routine. He’s a selfish fraud who’s only that guy when people are telling him he’s great. Call him out and his true colors show.

Look at his demeanor in the 11-2 season and the 4-8 season, will tell you all you need to know.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
This guy makes tens of millions as a football coach. Think about that. Mr Moral Victory.

Where is the article on Mullinz doing the EXACT SAME THING vs UGLY last year?

Don't remind me about that game last year. I was irate. Let me just celebrate this short-lived Muschamp misery before it happens to us again.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah there were like 70 comments on the article when I looked and people are MAD. We tried to warn the USCe fans. Honestly, they deserve each other.
They’re the same cocks that poor mouthed SOS. They deserve at least a decade of Chump ball in return.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
They’re the same cocks that poor mouthed SOS. They deserve at least a decade of Chump ball in return.

This is also the same fan base that in the 90's would do the tomohawk chop at UF fans when we played there. It was their way of saying, "yes, you'll beat us today, but you won't beat them next week". I was a teenager, and that used to set me off.

They are one of the biggest loser fanbases in the country. So the fit with WM is quite good.

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
This is also the same fan base that in the 90's would do the tomohawk chop at UF fans when we played there. It was their way of saying, "yes, you'll beat us today, but you won't beat them next week". I was a teenager, and that used to set me off.

They are one of the biggest loser fanbases in the country. So the fit with WM is quite good.
That's why they call them the Shamecocks. You have to expect that from a fanbase that uses techno music from the rave at the rest stop as their pump up song.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
You guys are correct. He will never learn. When he was here, I kept thinking: "Surely he learned from last year. This year he will release the OC to do his job. " Never happened. I have met some people who couldn't learn truly abstruse subjects such as tensor analysis. I guess that there are some people who can't learn simpler concepts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. I guess that there are some people who can't learn simpler concepts.
He COULD learn West Coast Offense or Fun and Gun, in fact Im sure he has gigabytes of it stored already, he has to in order to be a good DC.

His problem is having the EGO to ignore most everything else and think his way, the Ray Goof way, is right.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Honestly ... it might have been the only way he wins. Eat the clock while scoring the TD, get the onside kick then get the go ahead score with no time left on the clock. Keeping our O on the sidelines was his only chance imo.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“We all saw it, Will. You don’t need to recap how you ******* it up. Literally every other team in any power 5 school would’ve handled it differently.

Just admit you don’t know ***** about offense and move on.”

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“So an idiot could see it, but not the guy shoplifting $4m a year from our university to, you know, not be an idiot about matters related to football.

OK.

Listen to yourself. Loranza should listen to himself. Both if you gloss over the fact that, for almost EIGHT MINUTES TO END THE GAME, everyone on the planet with even a passing understanding of football knew we should have been moving faster, EXCEPT OUR COACHES. That is a problem, and trying to rationalize and/or absolve it with a bunch of BS just makes it worse. Finally, it’s not like it’s the exception...it’s the rule with this guy.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember saying during the game just how pissed off I would be if I was a South Carolina fan right now. That drive was ridiculous. Of course they were able to dink and dunk their way down the field. We were giving them that all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.