At least one black pastor disagrees with sleepy Joe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g8orbill, May 22, 2020.

1. g8orbill

g8orbill OldGator
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,547
    Ratings:
    +1,594 / -30
    • NOLAGATOR

NOLAGATOR Deep Behind Enemy Lines
      Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
      $3,861
      Ratings:
      +3,951 / -436
      Most blacks I know are fairly conservative personally and family oriented...BUT vote so Pro- Big Government LIB...maybe Coach can shed some light?

• gatordad3

gatordad3 You're stewed, buttwad!
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,370
      Ratings:
      +2,959 / -40
      They've been stuck on the plantation ever since LBJ made the comment how he'll make them vote Democrat for the next 200 years.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $11,802
        Ratings:
        +18,252 / -280
        What decision criteria do Blacks use in voting so fervently for Democrat leadership? Democrats impart to AAs immunity to the American Dream. The rare event that's afoot with non-politician businessman Trump is that Blacks have open to them "a take-charge earn-your-own-way
        merit capitalistic stairstep." And the maximum population of Blacks are working that system in the best manner ever for themselves.

The most solid explanation covering the lock the Democrats have on Blacks is that Blacks are easier to get to swallow lies -- words not actions conquers the Black group-think. However, Blacks are stepping upward by actionable forward doings. And the Dems can't understand, can't propagandize it into Neverland. Watch closely how the DNC invents new word-lies to go with the old frauds. All America has seen that Democrats perform & excel at frauds neverending. Who in the hell is going to support that?

Just wait until those Trump rallies resume. There, one real battle will unfold = the battle to refute the lies that President Trump is blameable for flu-deaths and for the crashed economy. The Dems will "flood" to camera stages to retard America's recovery.

• Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $3,806
        Ratings:
        +4,954 / -90
        A lot of then simply vote for the same skin color. They're also easily manipulated. GOP racist, Democrat good. Look at the % that voted for Obama. None of his policies did anything for thr black community, nor did the black communities full embrace of rap culture. Then voted in the 90% range again.

• FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $3,288
          Ratings:
          +4,631 / -304
          I think it is just an ingrained behavior that developed over time of being told what to do and how to do it. And it takes a very long time for a few people to start to question these ingrained habits. I always use a loose comparison being that I am a member of a minority in some form (non religious Jew) and never understood how the large majority of Jews blindly voted for the DUMS year in year out. If one of the old stereotypes is actually true that the "Jews have all the money and are very frugal (I am being kind)", then that alone should lead a good amount to lean Conservative. Yet they waltz into the polls all the time like sheep and pull that DUM button. Maybe they viewed the PUBS as old white men who were the upper crust of the Christian Coalition, I don't know. But I think the tide began to turn when Greenspan was named FED Chair and for years without missing a beat would constantly chide Congress to stop spending money, pay down the damn debt with the surpluses and start reforming entitlements. He still sings the same mantra today at age 423 and barely coherent. Then Bernanke followed and also preached a lot of those same Greenspan views so I think that over 20 + years of the FED HEAD being a Jew and begging for spending curbs and reforms made it easier for a lot of Jews to come out of the DUMS closet. Of course we slipped a little when Yellin took over and she went back to the company line, but hey 2 out 3 ain't bad, as Meatloaf said, But also take a look at the media. Talk radio did not exist when I was young but when Conservative radio/TV is discussed you hear of Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, Dave Ramsey, Hugh Hewitt and probably many others that I was never aware of, but fit the white man, Christian Coalition line. Well fast forward and over time many Jews have become large media members and pushing Conservative thinking. Whether Michael Savage (Weiner), Mark Levin, Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, Ari Fleischer, etc. etc. etc. These type of people open doors that allow people to walk thru if they choose and realize it is okay. The same thing is happening very slowly within the black community. Not all of them goose step behind Jesse Jackson, the Reverend Al Sharpton or even the Anointed one. Rome was not built in a day

• Slug

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $3,806
            Ratings:
            +4,954 / -90
            Being free is a lot of responsibility. Some can't handle that.

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
              $1,141
              Ratings:
              +1,853 / -59
              Sad but true.

The thing that is amazing is that nothing sticks to boneheads Biden not plagiarism in the 70s not 45 years of dishonesty not China Gate with his son not Ukraine gate with his son not obamagate where he helped unmasked Flynn not the 1994 crime bill which he had his fingerprints all over that imprisons millions of black and brown men with overcharging. Trump is now releasing some of these people like Alice Johnson and I hope it matters to black people on November 3rd but I doubt it. Biden was also wrong on the Iraq War and invading Libya and killing moramarco dafi and Trump was against all that but yet it's Biden Biden Biden. Crazy.

No matter what the national polls say the formula for Donald Trump to get reelected is going from 8% black support to 12% black support going from 29% Hispanic support to 33% Hispanic support and going from 89% Republican support to 93% Republican support. Those are modest and solid improvements and very doable even in a pandemic and if he does that he gets re-elected I think. Trump can get reelected but it will be a real battle with a lot of ups and downs and he has to have the money this time otherwise we'll get slaughtered in the house again. Republicans won special elections in California and Wisconsin in the last week or so which was gray and they took three Council seats in Virginia from Democrats the other day in a district that Obama won twice. There is some hope but as they keep hiding bonehead Biden they think they can keep them in the basement until November 3rd. Maybe he Chad and I'm 100% sure they're going to pick somebody safe like Amy Klobuchar as his vice presidential candidate. But that also might alienate some black women. I also think Kamala Harris is one of the top choices for the Dems.

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
                $1,141
                Ratings:
                +1,853 / -59
                Stacey will probably be in the next Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue as a plus model. ;)
                On a side note Jillian Michaels would like to work with Stacey Abrams and get her fit!

• Like Like x 2
                • Dislike Dislike x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • List
                • Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Bring Back Squash
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $53,625
                  Ratings:
                  +78,828 / -4,915
                  I'd like to read that but I'm going to have to insist you add a few paragraphs.

• Like Like x 7
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • List
                  • FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member
                    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                    $3,288
                    Ratings:
                    +4,631 / -304
                    Proves the old adage: Why do people go to Law School? B/C they can;t do anything else. :lmao2:

• Funny Funny x 3
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • List
                    • gatordad3

gatordad3 You're stewed, buttwad!
                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                      $2,370
                      Ratings:
                      +2,959 / -40
                      Then again, if SI already had fat asses in their mags, it's frightening to think it's a possibility Stacy Abrams will appear on it.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                      $11,802
                      Ratings:
                      +18,252 / -280
                      She'll need a one-piece with a blowhole in the back.

• g8orbill

g8orbill OldGator
                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                      $1,547
                      Ratings:
                      +1,594 / -30
                      Another black man's response

• g8orbill

g8orbill OldGator
                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $1,547
                        Ratings:
                        +1,594 / -30
                      • cover2

cover2 I've grown old
                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $5,043
                        Ratings:
                        +8,342 / -12
                        Slug, that’s just not so. You must still be mad for missing out on your free Obama-phone. One of the greatest humanitarian acts of our time.

• Slug

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $3,806
                        Ratings:
                        +4,954 / -90
                        I am pissed I didn't get my Ophone. I'm stuck with a galaxy J7

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Bring Back Squash
                          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                          $53,625
                          Ratings:
                          +78,828 / -4,915
                          The NAACP on Friday pushed back on a claim by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden that the civil rights organization had endorsed him “every time I’ve run” -- stating that the group never endorses any political candidate.

“Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement,” the statement by Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, said. “We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.”

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
                            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                            $11,802
                            Ratings:
                            +18,252 / -280
                            Has MSM done their usual litany of "talking points" on the impropriety Biden's statement? -- one pundrip drip after another?

• Slug

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                            $3,806
                            Ratings:
                            +4,954 / -90
                            Nope, that's reserved for when Trump takes a Dr. prescribed antibiotic.