Athlon Sports has Gators finishing in the Top 10 in 2019

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Actually I said wed lose to Ky. And the year before also.

Scum is more like Western Ky.

W. KY...Really? I think the U has much more talent at their disposal than W. KY.

Do I think we win…YES BUT Donkey…you can be a literal ASS (As in the Bible). You run around throwing Disagree, Drunk…to anyone who has something just a little different to say.

What do you want? “All Hail, the mighty Swamp Donkey has posted”

upload_2019-5-22_9-51-4.jpeg

To win by 50 or by 3 gives us the win. And we can’t use those extra points when playing UGA.

I think you are correct about scUM BUT then again I thought we would kill MICH for the opener in 2017. I know Apples and Oranges…HOWEVER, there is a reason we play the game.

Geez…Why don’t we just let Clemson and Bama have a rematch and forget about the 2019 Season…Because you seem to already know the outcome?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think you are correct about scUM BUT then again I thought we would kill MICH for the opener in 2017.
Lolol..... why? bc we brought back our same shytty OC, same shytty coach and same shytty offense?

Because Drooley told you an "offensive explosion" was coming?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Lolol..... why? bc we brought back our same shytty OC, same shytty coach and same shytty offense?

Because Drooley told you an "offensive explosion" was coming?

Right on cue, Donk...Like clock work. You gave me my 200 negative rating.

I saw LSU lose to TROY and then beat UF and go on to a 9-4 record.

ALL Hail the great and mighty DONK has posted...Don't say a thing or "OFF WITH THEIR HEAD"

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This may come off sounding strange but I hope we have a tough game with Miami at least for the first 2.5-3 quarters. Not tough as in we struggle with a horrible team, but they have legit D1 talent and instead of blowing out a patsy in your first game where you learn very little about your team, I'd rather see some of the younger and untested guys get hit in the mouth by someone on their level....Lets save a little of that all out ass whippin for UK this year...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Right on cue, Donk...Like clock work. You gave me my 200 negative rating.

I saw LSU lose to TROY and then beat UF and go on to a 9-4 record.

ALL Hail the great and mighty DONK has posted...Don't say a thing or "OFF WITH THEIR HEAD"

You’re taking the donk way too seriously. Figure out how to have fun with the poor guy. He’s having a hard time living down his 0-8 prediction.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You’re taking the donk way too seriously. Figure out how to have fun with the poor guy. He’s having a hard time living down his 0-8 prediction.

Naw...Not seriously.

If you want to get "Drunk or Stoned" all you have to do is disagree with Donk on Coaches, QBs or Rankings.

And if you really want a shyt storm…just advocate for an expanded “Play-Off System” or more “Game Time Reviews”

And on a serious note....Let's hear it for the Coasties!!! I love y'all (Even more after Katrina)

Thank you for your SERVICE:swampqueen:

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Naw...Not seriously.

If you want to get "Drunk or Stoned" all you have to do is disagree with Donk on Coaches, QBs or Rankings.

And if you really want a shyt storm…just advocate for an expanded “Play-Off System” or more “Game Time Reviews”

And on a serious note....Let's hear for the Coasties!!! I love y'all (Even more after Katrina)

Thank you for your SERVICE:swampqueen:

Thanks!

I’d consider a ‘dislike’, ‘stoned’ or ‘drunk’ from donkey as high a compliment as a ‘like’. Any of those are a badge of honor.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
I love your optimism but we're no where near ready. It helps that Miami and FSU are dog **** right now but this isn't happening. We're just not that great. We are good but have a long long ways to go yet. We are moving in the right direction though.

I don’t know. I think we are pretty stacked this year. I think UGA hiring Coley opened the door for us to beat them. Road against a probable top 10 team in LSU is probably a loss. Other than than I think we can go 11-1 and win the East.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly being anxious over "too good to be true" due to our 10 year string of blah is causing us to put a cap on our enthusiasm. Well, realistic deduction allows this:

1) Players doubts on the new of DM and crew are answered well, this entire unit will be ignited hotter.
2) Adds up = extra year of Mullen/Johnson elevates Franks QB savy, ups his % completions, etc QBR.
3) Franks works an epiphany symphony that he is a strong runner.
4) Experience results in even better special teams. Mullen now has the mental space to focus on it.
5) Our gifted WRs that all this can catapult to outdoing every opposing defensive backfield we face.
6) We won't face a team with better RBs.
7) That "hot spirit" burn will just have to make up for experience-lack at OL and DL. S & C will too.
8) Practices should have greater attention + enthusiasm + confidence = resulting in better players.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I don’t know. I think we are pretty stacked this year. I think UGA hiring Coley opened the door for us to beat them. Road against a probable top 10 team in LSU is probably a loss. Other than than I think we can go 11-1 and win the East.

Oline.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I love your optimism but we're no where near ready. It helps that Miami and FSU are dog **** right now but this isn't happening. We're just not that great. We are good but have a long long ways to go yet. We are moving in the right direction though.

Cautious optimism seems to be about right. Top 10 is doable for sure, anything better would be icing on the cake. Just get another double digit win season and hopefully stick a pin in UGA's little gas-filled balloon, and I'm one very happy old Gator. Of course a top five class would be just as important, and I believe that a strong showing on the field along with the addition of a strong recruiter or two just might do the trick.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
This may come off sounding strange but I hope we have a tough game with Miami at least for the first 2.5-3 quarters. Not tough as in we struggle with a horrible team, but they have legit D1 talent and instead of blowing out a patsy in your first game where you learn very little about your team, I'd rather see some of the younger and untested guys get hit in the mouth by someone on their level....Lets save a little of that all out ass whippin for UK this year...

I too expect to win, but I believe we'll have to pull away late to win "big." I just hate scum so much that it's hard to curb my enthusiasm for the idea of kicking their butts up one side and down the other.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017

I don’t think it is as big as issue as we make it out to be. Tyler Jordan and Fred Johnson were not SEC players. In a few years no one will even remember they were here. So the offensive tackles are the only real issue. I think Hevesy knows what he is doing and we will manage just fine.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Tyler Jordan and Fred Johnson were not SEC players. In a few years no one will even remember they were here.

Donkey will remember. He will remind us about it for as long as he’s alive.

You know it. I know it. We all know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.