Athlon Sports has Gators finishing in the Top 10 in 2019

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Not much I don’t like other than straight hard liquor. Even then, depends on the mood. Last night, I had a margarita, 2 IPAs, and a Budweiser. A man of many tastes>light beer only drinking internet macho man.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
No, it isn't different strokes. Its the same damn stroke for Iphone worshipers/Starbucks chasers/IPA piss drinkers, undoubtedly wearing a man bun at some point recently and having a closet full of flannel shirts for that lumbersexual look.
Don’t mince words Swonk, how do you really feel? (In the interest of full disclosure I own some flannel and some chamois shirts. And I wish I had enough hair left for a man bun! Wouldn’t have one, but having the option would be nice.)

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So, if I admitted I enjoy wine coolers, what would be the reaction from all the manly, super-stud men on this board?
Anything else you want to admit? Its 2019. People are more open minded and accepting now. (Not on this board of course, just in general.)

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
No, it isn't different strokes. Its the same damn stroke for Iphone worshipers/Starbucks chasers/IPA piss drinkers, undoubtedly wearing a man bun at some point recently and having a closet full of flannel shirts for that lumbersexual look.
Well, I do have an iPhone. Certainly don't worship it though, its just a tool to me. I'm not much of a Starbucks guy, I much prefer my Nespresso. I'm with you on the man bun. Don't get that one. I do however have two flannel shirts. They're great for those chilly nights at the beach. Perhaps I'll have a couple Anderson Valley Boont Amber Ale's tonight and contemplate where all that puts me on the IPA douchebag scale.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anything else you want to admit? Its 2019. People are more open minded and accepting now. (Not on this board of course, just in general.)

Not really. I just don’t measure manhood by what people drink. I’d prefer to say something more witty right now, but I got nuthin.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For reasons unknown the folks that hate IPA brews bring it up frequently . Even when no one is drinking or when beer is even the topic of conversation . It’s truly bizarre .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BS. I’d dig it up if I wasn’t so lazy.
Here is the first 0-8 quote (regarding Mullinz, there are a few others about Tinerc and such):

***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UT***

I can't find the actual original post regarding Dooley predicting 0-8. I believe he actually said something like it's hard to see an SEC win on the schedule after losing to Kintucky. It is hard to search that about a zillions responses are returned. The search doesn't allow me to narrow the dates enough. Or perhaps it was in the box or originally posted by someone other than me. I just don't recall exactly.

Here is the context to one of Slev's quotes:
Volunteer State: Would you rather have Jeremy Pruitt or Dan Mullen as Tennessee Vols coach?

More context (see the whole thread too):
Our biggest game since 2009 Bama
Was the Kentucky beating actually good for this team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.