aTm vs USCe Game Thread

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;37201 said:
Anybody still worried about South Carolina?

If Roper turns around our offense and our kickers find their confidence, we should win the East. Driskel is the veteran SEC QB.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let's beat Bama first boys. Then worry about the rest of the SEC.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Yes...and SOS not being cognizant of it or the full ramifications of it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like SC DBs won't be able to handle Roper's passing attack. I like our chances now. Beat SC head to head.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've been saying that I feel confident about playing usc but I you can never count out the ole ball coach.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The SC secondary played soft and tentative all night and got their butts whipped. If they don't improve rapidly SC will be in big trouble...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The season is of to a good start . The favorite to win the east is currently in last place.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Their secondary is in such bad shape that they had Lammons ( the kid who decommited from us) starting. He only got there 2 weeks ago. They were counting on their recruiting class to add depth back there but 7 didn't make it in , and I believe 4-5 were db's.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I'll be that guy. ATM is not THAT good, it's a bad matchup for USC . Fortunate for us we should match up somewhat w the ATM O and have a really good D. We should give USC fits BUT I am a big believer that the first 2 games are teams finding out who they are. ATM could crumble and USC could make the right tweaks. We shall see.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator said:
Ok, I'll be that guy. ATM is not THAT good, it's a bad matchup for USC . Fortunate for us we should match up somewhat w the ATM O and have a really good D. We should give USC fits BUT I am a big believer that the first 2 games are teams finding out who they are. ATM could crumble and USC could make the right tweaks. We shall see.
Maybe so but that dude Sumlin knows how to coach an offense. I mean dang.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator said:
A&M looks for real, I don't see them crumbling. SC could improve throughout the season, we should not take them for granted. I feel much better about beating SC after watching this game.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Not as bad as I was. Our D (and hopefully our O as we'll ) should give them trouble.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;37291 said:
Their secondary is in such bad shape that they had Lammons ( the kid who decommited from us) starting. He only got there 2 weeks ago. They were counting on their recruiting class to add depth back there but 7 didn't make it in , and I believe 4-5 were db's.

Wow. That's absolutely starling.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n37314 said:
Wow. That's absolutely starling.

Are you going to lock this thread also?

Just wondering. :dance2:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious said:
Bernardo de la Paz commented on Gatorious's reply

Today, 07:27 PM
Okay. We were down ten and then sturgis hit a 51 yarder in the last two minutes of the half. Seven it was.

Good researching...I thought there might be extenuating circumstances. So we WERE basically down kinda big, save the Sturgis factor.
what the **** are you talking about? Being down 10 is not "kinda big." Just admit you were wrong and leave it be...good grief

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Talking about The East - Vandy looked like they are back to their old selves. That offense was offensive last night. They had a ton of turnovers against Temple.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
usc is definately not winning the east "book it". that defense cant stop a beach ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.