Auburn at LSU - anyone think Auburn wins?

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
LSU will win this one. A freshman in Death Valley, good luck to the young man. Also for anyone thinking Tua won’t be ready for LSU do not understand the Alabama way of doing things. Tua will be more than ready for LSU. With some “vitamins” he’ll throw for over 300 yards on LSU. I don’t anticipate LSU being in Atlanta if we win the East.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Evidently Auburn hasn’t won in Death Valley in like 20 years, wasn’t aware of that.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Does anybody remember the part on American history x when the dude makes the other dude bite the curb? That's what LSU is gonna do to Auburn on Saturday.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Does anybody remember the part on American history x when the dude makes the other dude bite the curb? That's what LSU is gonna do to Auburn on Saturday.
No, nobody remembers that. There hasn’t even been a term invented to describe that very scenario. We should make one up right now. Curbstomping?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Remember after last year's game everyone was saying "Aren't you glad we didn't get Burrow?" (implying that Franks was better)......sort of like the love fest Grantham got after the Auburn game. Then came LSU 2019.

I took a bite of that particular crow once last year when Burrow won the job and played well, and finish the bird now. You were right.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No, nobody remembers that. There hasn’t even been a term invented to describe that very scenario. We should make one up right now. Curbstomping?
Oh that's been taken already? My apologies . I'll try this one. LSU is going to take them around back of a shed, completely full of wood and spank em. Hopefully this has more originality.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember looking at his Ohio State tape, not feeling overly impressed and posting, what's the big deal? I was so wrong.

He's the real deal.
Only in a passing scheme.

He looked like dwagshyt trying to run sideways offense at Ohio State and at LSU last year.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
The wildcard with this game is the weather. It has been raining here in Baton Rouge all day and it is supposed to rain through tomorrow. If it is raining at game time, it might slow LSU down.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Aubie's only chance is to somehow dominate the LSU O-line and get in Burrow's face early and often. That might throw the LSU run game off and get Burrow running away from pressure. Aubie will score points on the LSU D.
But back to reality - LSU is too good for the Barn to handle - it won't be close in the 4th.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
LSU is going to whoop their butt. Its going to be exactly like our game against LSU ... except AU wont trade scores like we did.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU playing at home with their big time offense wins easily. LSU 38 AU 20

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Auburn’s only chance is if LSU’s Offensive Coordinator has an emergency appendectomy and misses the game with Ogre taking over the play calls.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Only in a passing scheme.

He looked like dwagshyt trying to run sideways offense at Ohio State and at LSU last year.
Wasn't that the point in getting him? The kid is a terrific passer with mechanics that are tailor-made for LSU's quick-strike attack. And don't forget how many times he evaded the rush against us with his legs.

He's quick, smart and awfully hard to sack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator