Auburn at LSU - anyone think Auburn wins?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Running the ball.

Auburn has more rushing yards in the first half than it had the entire game against us.

Just the opposite for LSU.

Matchups.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Running the ball.

Auburn has more rushing yards in the first half than it had the entire game against us.

Just the opposite for LSU.

Matchups.
So one unit has more talent than the other. You may be on to something.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I think Barn can keep it close if they get their run game going. I think they'll come up with the best defensive game plan to slow LSU down that we've seen this year. Also, don't put it past Barn to take a cheap low shot at Burrow. Burrow hasn't been uncomfortable all year, if Barn can't get him uncomfortable, I doubt anyone else Lsu will see the rest of their schedule could either.

Pretty good prediction from this guy.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The score was nowhere near indicative of the game as a whole. Turnovers hurt LSU.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IMO QB Nix is not anywhere as good as advertised. In fact, he has too little accuracy. And if the refs called intentional grounding, he would be the worst QB in CFB. Season's end Auburn lost to UF, LSU, Alabama, ... who else?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
LSU's D did a good job, similar to what we did vs. Auburn's offense. But they had a pretty good game plan on D. They hit Burrow more than every team that's played LSU this year combined. I'd hope in a re-match that our two DE's are healthy and we put some serious pressure on Burrow. It was a much better game than most people expected (imo).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LSU and Auburn seem to have close crazy games many times even when one team is thought to be clearly better than the other team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.