Auburn brat Haley Fagan arrested

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have a resident Bail Bondsman (who shall remain nameless) who may have bonded her out and tipped us off. Guarantee we are the first in the nation to report this.
Fagan is also the attention-whoring psycho who inserted herself as the team spokesperson in the middle of the Auburn Title IX softball lawsuit. She claimed the rift over the sexual relationship the other player was having with the coach caused her f'd up behavior with Tim Walton after the game.

I have a feeling, given her upbringing with a 'roid raging father and her propensity for blaming others for her abhorrent behavior, this child will be born both out of wedlock and with the deck stacked against him/her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Fagan is also the attention-whoring psycho who inserted herself as the team spokesperson in the middle of the Auburn Title IX softball lawsuit. She claimed the rift over the sexual relationship the other player was having with the coach caused her f'd up behavior with Tim Walton after the game.

I have a feeling, given her upbringing with a 'roid raging father and her propensity for blaming others for her abhorrent behavior, this child is will be born both out of wedlock and with the deck stack against him/her.
I have to commend her for bringing down the two face a$$holes that ran the Auburn program, while a few of the girls let the pitching coach have their way with them she told him after slapping her on the a$$ to never lay hands on her again. She led a revolt on the bus saying they won't play till that coach is gone and he eventually got off the bus. It's the only instance her fukked up childhood served her well.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I have to commend her for bringing down the two face a$$holes that ran the Auburn program, while a few of the girls let the pitching coach have their way with them she told him after slapping her on the a$$ to never lay hands on her again. She led a revolt on the bus saying they won't play till that coach is gone and he eventually got off the bus. It's the only instance her fukked up childhood served her well.

The bus situation actually involved the player that the coach was involved with in the scandal. The humiliation that girl had to feel being forced off the bus by her teammates, while the a-hole coach just went on like nothing was amiss.

Long but interesting article:
http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/ar...all-joy-surface-obscured-darker-truths-within

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb