Auburn Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yes, I know it's early in the week.

Yes, I also know this is a HUGE game in The Swamp this week.

Trask has shown quite a bit of poise against lesser competition, but let's see what he does against a great dline.

I think Mullen's calling out of the o-line in the post game press conference may (finally) light a fire under their asses and he will have a gameplan to get the ball out of Trask's hands quickly into playmakers on the perimeter.

This one will be a knife fight in a ditch and might come down to Evan booting a field goal to win it.

Gators 23
Kitties 20

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
40-13 Florida. Jump out to a big lead and only extend it when Nix makes mistakes.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've waited and hoped I'd catch the vision of a Great Gator Win......... I just don't feel it......

I think we will not be able to stop their running game, the defense will not be able to get off the field, the D will tire out and get steam rolled late.
Trask will push too hard to make something good happen and will turn-over the ball 2/3 times....... A long, sad day in the Swamp.....

45 - 17 War Damn Eagle!

Please Football Gods, let me be wrong!

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
clubber-lang-pain.jpg

I honestly don't know on this one. By far the toughest game we will have played to date.

I will go with a close game with moderate scoring. Both teams will have turnovers.

24-21 UF

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
23-21 Evan macpherson is the difference making up for the kick that shattered our hearts

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
23-21 Evan macpherson is the difference making up for the kick that shattered our hearts in 06’ and lead to the auburn kicker running on the field chomping
That was ‘07. ‘06 was the bullsh*t “fumble” on Leak and the blocked punt returned for a TD.

As for this week, I think our pace limits their offensive production, we hit some pass plays on them, Evan kicks a few field goals, and we walk out with a 23-21 win.

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
After the azz whoopin AU put on Mississippi State (missed that one in Pickem) .....I just don't have a clue about this one. Gators have left a lot of points on the field this year. If they put a complete game together...UF 24 AU 20. With a W this Saturday, it could boost them through the next 4 games. Going 4-0 would be HUGE!

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
If they allow Trask to throw the way he throws, with a quick release, and our O-line miraculously improves this week and Grantham is fired, then we win 23-30.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn by 10.

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
41-14 Gators.......The old score relives to ensure us that the rest of our season is going to be filled with TD's despite a terrible rightside OL.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If we win the turnover battle we will squeak one out. They will most likely accumulate a good bit of yardage so limiting them to FG's instead of TD's will be YUGE....We're not going to completely shut them down...not happening so don't get pissed when they move the ball alot...

Also for those of you who expect Trask to have the same kind of results from the last 2 weeks need to turn away from the TV or leave the room when we have the ball. He's gonna have about 2.5 seconds to throw against this defense.

On offense we will throw everything in the book at them and almost none of it will work...just warning you now. Look for Tyrie Cleveland to score our only TD when he breaks a tackle on a Mullen Special sideways pass at mid field. After halftime both coaches will settle into a 1970's style SEC classic where both teams repeatedly send their RB's into the middle of the line to try and pound out a victory...

Final
UF 10
Barn 9
And it will take 6 month's for the dust cloud to fully settle over Gville...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb