Auburn Prediction Thread

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are so many posts that ought to be multi-quoted in this thread. Some of these dumpers are avoiding their crow!

Respect for those who have owned up to it.

:dance:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My list is being made. Everyone one of you is going to have to face maximum humiliation.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I predicted a loss because I've been burned by the barn plenty of times, plus their D scared me. Thankfully, the Gator D was even better.

BTW, I don't gamble on college sports for a reason.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Everyone who picked AU needs to eat some crow, except one of you needs to EABOD. You know who you are:D.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had us going 1-3 over the next 4 weeks. I figured that win would be SC. I really hope I was wrong about that 1-3 now.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I've waited and hoped I'd catch the vision of a Great Gator Win......... I just don't feel it......

I think we will not be able to stop their running game, the defense will not be able to get off the field, the D will tire out and get steam rolled late.
Trask will push too hard to make something good happen and will turn-over the ball 2/3 times....... A long, sad day in the Swamp.....

45 - 17 War Damn Eagle!

Please Football Gods, let me be wrong!

F V C K YOU DOUCHE COUPE!

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I posted a score of 31-21 UF - a bit off on the score but the spread was close enough for practical purposes. Things are reportedly looking up in recruiting as well apparently, with a big commitment on the OL this evening. Incidentally, I am declaring Sunday to be National Kiss My Florida Gator Ass Day. It certainly has a nice ring to it, don't you think? All haters are cordially invited to attend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.