Auburn Prediction Thread

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
It was just beautiful. Should have been more of a beat down. The ups and downs and heart attacks. The feeling of life. I always rooted for FF. But my heart dropped about 10x further when kyle went out. When he came back. Fully erect. I said 24-9 and they couldn’t get a td. They shouldn’t have. Guys. We have an 06 type thing goin.

just checking in.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Quit being a Negative Nancy! Grow a pair of Gator balls.

It is a prediction thread moron ... not a pep rally thread. Wordy, yes ... but the point was I had no idea who was going to win that game. Give me that chance ... and I will shove my gator balls down your throat so far that you will finally have a pair yourself, beyotch.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It is a prediction thread moron ... not a pep rally thread. Wordy, yes ... but the point was I had no idea who was going to win that game. Give me that chance ... and I will shove my gator balls down your throat so far that you will finally have a pair yourself, beyotch.
:trux::butthurt:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
BenQ-HT5550-front-top-800.jpg

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016

I pondered whether one can be The Dude when only 40 years old. I’m not much older, and I’m really not hatin’ or calling you out. Just crossed my mind.

It requires a lot of gravitas and a life perspective beyond most 40 yr olds, but I’ve reconciled it, my man. Not that you or anyone else should care, but it was an issue that needed to be considered.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You've gotten steadily angrier as time has gone on.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I pondered whether one can be The Dude when only 40 years old. I’m not much older, and I’m really not hatin’ or calling you out. Just crossed my mind.

It requires a lot of gravitas and a life perspective beyond most 40 yr olds, but I’ve reconciled it, my man. Not that you or anyone else should care, but it was an issue that needed to be considered.
Don’t question his Duderness.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You put it out there in the podcast fairly boldly. You deserve a victory lap.
You're the only one who listens, and I appreciate it.

My prediction (very specifically in the podcast) was that UF would jump out to a 10 or 14 point lead very quickly, get the crowd into it, and let Auburn play from behind with a freshman, something that wouldn't go well for them. We jumped out 7-0 quick and were driving to go up that second score (I had a smug look on my face while this was happening) when we turned the ball over. :facepalm: The smug look disappeared.

Had UF scored on that drive my 40-17 prediction may well have come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb