Auburn Prediction Thread

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
fascinating.gif
Am I the only one here who finds it odd that the two of you communicate through a message board?

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Gators - 27
Auburn - 17

This game is set up perfectly for a big win. Auburn is coming off a laugher against MSU, could be believing their press clippings too much. Our secondary and pass rush will be at full strength going against a true freshman QB. We won’t be able to run, but should be able to throw with Trask and all our talented WR’s. Add in a little home cooking, and we win this going away in the 4th.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
If you considered taking $ line. Today’s probably the day. HBO series tonight. (Much like hard knocks with nfl teams, tends to sway the public perception in favor of the team)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We tend to play down to our competition. Mullen has even alluded to that. So let’s hope that’s been true.
I’m hoping that Auburn comes in over confident.
Maybe even slightly dominating in the first half.
Then the cardiac kids go to work in the second half.

I see this a little like last years MSU game when we didn’t look particularly good going in but performed well and continued that with a beat down of LSU.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This is a hard one to predict. I think home field might be enough to help us squeak out a close win. Despite the improvement in the passing game we've seen from K-Trash & Co., our defense is definitely the team strength and should keep us in this, especially with it back at full strength. But the offense will have to do enough to keep it close. We will have to win the 4th Q to win this game, maybe even having to come from behind. I wouldn't be surprised to see EJ in to finish the game.

I'll say 27-23 Gators, but if anyone gets boat-raced it's more likely us than them.
I don't know if it's Ox getting to me or just wishful thinking, but the more I look at this the more I think this turns out to be a fairly comfortable win for us. I'm changing my prediction.

I'll go 31-19 for the good guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator