Auburn Prediction Thread

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't mind you picking the other team, but the manner in which you did it (red text, all caps, and the words used) is revolting.
:puke:

:kick:

I appreciate your feedback.

My only defense is no defense.........like we might show in the 2nd half.... oh, I thought the color was orange...sorry.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Danny kannell took uf, should we be concerned?

CBS Sports Network (@CBSSportsNet) tweeted at 8:52 PM on Fri, Oct 04, 2019:
#7 Auburn at #10 Florida

@dannykanell ➡️ Florida
@KevinCarter_93 ➡️ Florida
@CBSCoachNutt ➡️ Auburn CBS Sports Network on Twitter
()

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dateposted-public
Gators 27 - war chickens - 21 Go Gators!!!
Too low!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here is what I don't like going into this game:
-we have struggled every single game to run the ball no matter who we played and there has been no real progress
-we have struggled to stop the run no matter who we played and there has been no real progress
-our 1st half team seems lost and confused, especially the defense
-the last few games has had Coach Mullens angry with the team's overall lackluster attitude and playing up to a standard
-Auburn, despite having a good game against Oregon, went into a slump but has been trending upward the last few games and looks to be starting to gel
-Gus, love him or hate him, is the type of coach who can have you so confused and upside down that before you know it your down several scores because he got the momentum and then ran the table quick
-our D has been a bend and dont break from the get go but some of the dont break was missed easy field goals and self inflicted turnovers by the other team

Here is what I do like going into this game:
-since Trask has come in, our offense has no problem moving down the field through the air
-our 2nd half team seems to make adjustments and settle down to correct issues from the first half
-Zuniga and Henderson
-being a home underdog
-Gus, love him or hate him, is the type of coach who can have his offense so confused and upside down that before he knows it the opposing coach has put him in a corner and crushed him with body shots
-our D has been bend and dont break from the get go and seem to get off the field with no harm even though the team took it down the field

I really have no idea how this game is going to go. Both teams are big question marks and I won't be surprised by any outcome. I just hope what good trends we see for the Gators are positive signs and the bad trends we see for Auburn are exposed truths. Factor in a Mullen vs Gus game ... no idea.
Quit being a Negative Nancy! Grow a pair of Gator balls.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you football Gods!

I will accept your ridicule and I deserve it.

I’m so happy, the crow I’m eating will have a little garlic butter sauce.

If my picking against the Gators will bring victory, I may be eating more War Damn Eagle (crow)

Last edited:

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Barner buddy of mine was obnoxious all week saying we would get prison raped and curb stomped by Auburn. Sent him this around 10 this morning!

Nix gets Bix-slapped in Swamp today! 24-16 Gators with defensive TD for Gators making the difference! Overconfident AU and M2, stunned and have long ride home!

Was wrong about defensive TD!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’ll take a plate of crow too. I had us losing by 14. Only off by a difference of 25 points lol.

@oxrageous, wasn’t a blow out but I’m certainly glad you were right. And definitely could’ve been a blow out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb