Authorities: Father Suspected Of Killing Two Young Sons, Including UF Batboy, Self

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How does President Reinhart lose his job at Reinhart Medical, LLC?

Was V.P. Reinhart's family money backing the business?

I don't know the exact situation, but I'd presume it's just poor journalism. I don't think he lost his job. I think his company was failing, or had failed.

And to echo the sentiments of several others, I can't understand what could drive someone to do something like this, to his own children no less. And we're not talking about an overwhelmed, postpartum mom with with crying infants having a moment of mental breakdown and doing something crazy. These were young boys that you'd had 14 years to grow close to and see becoming young men. It's mind numbing. Suicide alone, in a case like this, would've been selfish enough. But snuffing out two innocent lives in the process who had no hand in either your business or personal failings, it possibly the most selfish thing a human could do. Just horrific. The entire school was shaken by this as well, so even beyond the family, there will be scarred children, teachers, etc. that knew these kids as friends and are balling their eyes out today. Can't put into words what this guy deserves.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Good thing the Dems shut down the country with the Wuhan Flu. Deaths and suicides have skyrocketed. It’s been great for work and family environments.
And you best believe that contributed. Those kids were collateral damage...he wanted to destroy his wife emotionally. Prob worked.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I suspect this one paragraph tells the whole tragic story:

Paul Otto Reinhart, 46, of Gainesville had recently lost his job as president at Reinhart Medical LLC, a medical device sales company, and was in the early stages of a divorce from his wife, Mindee Prince Reinhart, 42, also of Gainesville, according to friends of the couple. Minde Reinhart was listed on corporation records as vice president for the company.

Gonna go out on a limb and guess that maybe he founded and built a company that his wife was going to end up taking from him in the divorce, along with probably the house and kids? Ergo, he lost his mind along with everything else?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Teen suicide has skyrocketed.

Fauci didnt just destroy the economy.
I doubt suicide rates are accurately reported. I've always thought it's higher than they want people to believe.

For example, how many guys in the whole history of the world do you think really "accidentally" shot themselves in the head while cleaning their gun? I bet it's fewer than 1% of the incidents reported. Truly legitimate "hunting accidents" are probably overstated too.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I suspect this one paragraph tells the whole tragic story:

Paul Otto Reinhart, 46, of Gainesville had recently lost his job as president at Reinhart Medical LLC, a medical device sales company, and was in the early stages of a divorce from his wife, Mindee Prince Reinhart, 42, also of Gainesville, according to friends of the couple. Minde Reinhart was listed on corporation records as vice president for the company.

Gonna go out on a limb and guess that maybe he founded and built a company that his wife was going to end up taking from him in the divorce, along with probably the house and kids? Ergo, he lost his mind along with everything else?

My understanding is that his in-laws actually own the company (they bankrolled him) and that he was being removed from his position as part of the divorce process.
So he was losing his job, the company he built, and his family all at once and the collective pain was more than he could handle.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
My understanding is that his in-laws actually own the company (they bankrolled him) and that he was being removed from his position as part of the divorce process.
So he was losing his job, the company he built, and his family all at once and the collective pain was more than he could handle.
I figured it might be something like that. I'm sure there were warning signs that were missed or ignored. Horrible story. Hard to imagine. I doubt the wife/mother will ever be able to stop thinking about this for longer than a minute for the rest of her life.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The wife & her family could have been unreasonably selfish and he was the most selfish by his collapse. As is usual the children were innocent and were slaughtered for the whole mess. Once Love turns to Hate it enlists Evil -- both ways.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's like people have never seen the movie Falling Down. Push a mentally weak man too far, he will go over the edge. He died proving he didn't love his family; what a legacy to leave behind. I agree with the disdain thrown his way. As a father who fought my way through a worse divorce situation in order to make sure my daughters received the love they needed to grow into the awesome young women they are today, fuchs this guy. He was nothing more than a murderous sperm donor.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
So selfish and tragic. Yet, I’m still wondering how he killed himself before setting fire to the house

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
It's like people have never seen the movie Falling Down. Push a mentally weak man too far, he will go over the edge. He died proving he didn't love his family; what a legacy to leave behind. I agree with the disdain thrown his way. As a father who fought my way through a worse divorce situation in order to make sure my daughters received the love they needed to grow into the awesome young women they are today, fuchs this guy. He was nothing more than a murderous sperm donor.
I agree with you about the real situation. The kids were all he had left to fight for and he quit on them in the worst way imaginable. But Falling Down is my favorite movie. It gets inside the antihero's head and makes you feel how annoying and obtuse everyone else has become from his point of view. And it's a much better golf movie than Caddyshack or Happy Gilmore.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Some interesting names among those siblings.
Not to make light of a horrible situation (may God Bless the two young sons, RIP) but whoever named those family members clearly had a fixation on the German Imperial Army. Who names their kid "Kaiser Wilhelm"?

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
According to bisprofiles.com Paul Reinhart also owned this company:
REINHART ESCAPES, LLC, GAINESVILLE

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Exactech is part of this story...... just wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb