- Jun 11, 2014
Have you changed the "Cabin AC Filter" ? Behind the glovebox.We've had the levels checked and out back to correct.
It reads in the proper range, just doesn't blow, and only does marginally better at highway speeds.
I have a few things to check on it to make sure the air flow is getting through, but both fans operate correctly, and the compressor itself comes on and off as it should best I can tell.
1. The filter is directly behind the glovebox
2. Empty your glovebox
3. Open it and let it rest
4. Run your fingers up each side of the glove box until the dashboard/top of glovebox stops you, at that point push in on each side – hard
5. The glove box will disengage and lower even further, allowing you to see the tray that holds the filter
6. The tray has tabs on each of its sides. You can see them and even feel them. Press in on the tabs like you did the glovebox. It will pop loose.
7. Pull the tray out and replace the filter
8. Slide the tray back in and you’ll hear it click in place.
9. Close the glovebox and you’re done.