Avantae Williams kicked out of Miami - now being reinstated

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Another candidate for a future Golden Coffin tour.
I mean, Isn't this the type of thing that made George Floyd famous?
That reminds me, I saw that they buried the assassinated President of Haiti the other day and wondered if the pallbearers were going to start dancing.

Haiti-President-Funeral.jpeg

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
And here’s the beauty of our current society. After pleading it down and doing a year or two in Juco, he’ll get to go through the whole royalty treatment of recruiting with Twitter trolling, Top-5 lists, OV’s and adults embarrassing themselves for his signature all over again.

Yay.
He'll have no problem with that timeline. It is said that Mr. Williams has Patience.
upload_2021-7-24_12-0-22.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He'll have no problem with that timeline. It is said that Mr. Williams has Patience.

On the one hand, I question the tattoo. On the other, I appreciate the use of capitalization and punctuation with the period at the end. To me it says "bad boy, but with class".

I'd also be lying if I said I didn't really respect anyone whose hair can basically go straight horizontal.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

So as I view this photo, I immediately thought of the movie "Hollywood Knights" and the following line in the movie.

Newbomb Turk:
Did you ever hear the joke about the man with five penises? His pants fit like a glove.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Maybe he can go to one of those "Last Chance U's" where they give out several last chances.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
So as I view this photo, I immediately thought of the movie "Hollywood Knights" and the following line in the movie.

Newbomb Turk:
Did you ever hear the joke about the man with five penises? His pants fit like a glove.
Great movie reference! I could probably quote that whole movie.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Don’t call it a comeback!

I understand the law is what it is. But there's literally nothing about that update that gives the impression that her initial story wasn't accurate. Not being provable in court has nothing to do with the clear evidence that something physical did in fact happen, to a woman, who's pregnant. If the canes allow this kid back given those circumstances, it may actually be the worst of these incidents ever. Absolutely disgusting that it's even being debated.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Does anyone here believe this will be his last brush with the law? scUM would be wise to not reinstate this guy and let him become someone else's problem.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Great movie reference! I could probably quote that whole movie.

There used to be a guy over at the old GSMB whose "screen name" was Newbomb Turk. I told him what a great name it was and the movie and he was surprised anyone knew of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.