Bad Habits

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Wow, I just found out today that this is me. I was walking down an aisle in flip flops and realized how annoying the sound was. :lol:
I could be mistaken about that but... I think that shuffling noise and flip flop noise issue only applies to women > 175 pounds and especially those north of 300... ;)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just my luck, I'm all three.

I don’t think I’ve ever given that rating before. It just seemed like if there was ever going to be a time for it, it was now. I hope you understand.

As for the actual trifecta itself, the possibly Korean part did surprise me. I could see drunk though. And I had a feeling about the handicapped part after that Slip’N’Slide headfirst into a bail of hay story.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I don’t think I’ve ever given that rating before. It just seemed like if there was ever going to be a time for it, it was now. I hope you understand.

As for the actual trifecta itself, the possibly Korean part did surprise me. I could see drunk though. And I had a feeling about the handicapped part after that Slip’N’Slide headfirst into a bail of hay story.
Oh, my bad. I’m not Korean. I thought you said Karen. It must be the alcohol or the hay bale.

Two out of three ain’t bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.