URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't we say that LAST time?
Depends on who we is :dunno:

I don't recall it being made out to being his last chance in the grand scheme, but I'm sure 1 or more people may have suggested it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My work isn't done here. (uttered in a Transylvania accent)

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Anyone else notice that all offseason we we're barely mentioned on the SEC Network yet soon as this crap happened we're now getting 24 7 coverage? Smh...i hate the fu*king media and they're bullsh*t agendas!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else notice that all offseason we we're barely mentioned on the SEC Network yet soon as this crap happened we're now getting 24 7 coverage? Smh...i hate the fu*king media and they're bullsh*t agendas!
Honestly, what was there to talk about? Our questions at QB and if this was possibly the year we finally fielded a competent offense? Bad news is always the top story. Our players created the story with their dumbassery.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Honestly, what was there to talk about? Our questions at QB and if this was possibly the year we finally fielded a competent offense? Bad news is always the top story. Our players created the story with their dumbassery.
It wouldn't matter wtf kinda offense/defense we had they still wouldn't report on it until they had something negative to say about it. :lol:

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
It wouldn't matter wtf kinda offense/defense we had they still wouldn't report on it until they had something negative to say about it. :lol:
If Zaire was being completely dominant, I believe they would be reporting on this, but like mentioned earlier on the Finebaum show, everyone is still shocked that the QB race is being reported so tightly. So they have to report on something and no news like bad news, especially with us and the hatred around the SEC towards us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If Zaire was being completely dominant, I believe they would be reporting on this, but like mentioned earlier on the Finebaum show, everyone is still shocked that the QB race is being reported so tightly. So they have to report on something and no news like bad news, especially with us and the hatred around the SEC towards us.
It's not just us. There's a huge anti-SEC bias across the rest of the country. ESPN knows it and they capitalize on it when the opportunity arises. We have morons that fed them a story.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Works for the Clintons!

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

Then the media would fit in great on Gatorchatter. All we have to do is get them to start constantly mentioning popcorn and ending every paragraph with something about recruiting taking four years.

Funny-Donkey-News-Reporter-Interview-Pictures.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And? The other "half" aren't dumb enough to get caught, nor are they dumb enough to say they were too stoned to commit a sexual assault.
He's a ****tard and he needs to go. He will NOT stay out of trouble no matter where he goes because he obviously isn't smart enough to understand there are consequences for his actions. Guys like him dont belong on scholarship. Once you find that out, you send him packing.
Better to face a weed suspension than a sexual assault case :dunno:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That is my kind of donkey show. Yum!!!

Eww. The only donkey show I'm interested in watching is any legendary rival getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Some suggested headliners:

vince dooley
lindsey scott
booby bowden
fisher
shameos
kanell
peanut head

Feel free to add suggestions.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Mac said he isn't just going to give up on a kid because of public backlash. I think he has a point in a way since the 2 incidents weren't that huge as long as the other accusation was truly BS. Suspend his butt for 2 games and if it happens again immediately off the team.

Word!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Then the media would fit in great on Gatorchatter. All we have to do is get them to start constantly mentioning popcorn and ending every paragraph with something about recruiting taking four years.

Funny-Donkey-News-Reporter-Interview-Pictures.jpg

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator