Bad news coming - UPDATED: 7 Gators Suspended for Michigan Game

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, It's bad.

Back up tight end Brian Phallus and the Nardman twins out of Deland got themselves in trouble with potential starter Joseph Puta. Could be jail time, or possibly names listed publicly in the newspaper by the GPD.
You sure harry gornto didn't insert himself into the situation somehow?

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Guys, It's bad.

Back up tight end Brian Phallus and the Nardman twins out of Deland got themselves in trouble with potential starter Joseph Puta. Could be jail time, or possibly names listed publicly in the newspaper by the GPD.
Were any of them in a boot ?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
UPDATE:

should be pretty noticeable if it's not swept under the rug. Should be public next press conference I would imagine. All happened in house so police may not be involved. Nonviolent crime

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
UPDATE:

should be pretty noticeable if it's not swept under the rug. Should be public next press conference I would imagine. All happened in house so police may not be involved. Nonviolent crime

Why would everyone be freaking out if it was non violent?

Maybe theft?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UPDATE:

Let's get to sweeping then!

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I am hearing it involves 81, another starter (not Franks), a key freshman and a couple of players that won't see the field. It did not happen in the last few days. It involves fraudulent activity at a place with loss control. No charges have been filed yet, but is under investigation.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
UPDATE:

So no game time missed?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I am hearing it involves 81, another starter (not Franks), a key freshman and a couple of players that won't see the field. It did not happen in the last few days. It involves fraudulent activity at a place with loss control. No charges have been filed yet, but is under investigation.

So are you going to finally admit you're part of the administration?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
UPDATE:

Hazing incident?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

So who is the other starter

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If true.....WTF is wrong with that kid? JFC, you've got the world in your hands, just keep your nose clean.

There are some people that just have to have drama in their lives. If things are going well, they just seem to seek out ways to F it up.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I hear there is video evidence of LDR trying to pull a Tonya Harding on Zaire and Franks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator