Bad news for Nick Smith

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Im the weatherman. I don't make the rain, storms or sunshine.
In your fecal flinging finest moments the rain and storms might be welcomed. I just never imagined you claiming this vocation,
Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as theWeathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters.
.......expect the FBI at any moment.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nothing much to add, but also sad to see him go out this way. He seemed like a good kid and it's touching to read his words about thinking he let people down. Dude, you got injured. It happens. What he should do is ask to be a "student assistant" w/ the team (something similar to that fat piece of sh*t Chuck Weiss Jr.). He could then move into a GA role and land either on a college staff or a HS staff immediately after graduation w/ a guaranteed job the rest of his life. If he can get back into college coaching he could be making well over six figures well before he turns 30.

I didn't realize he was playing the Edge position. At 6'3, I would have liked to see what he could do there after another year in the program.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I can't believe he apologized in his letter. There is no need to apologize Nick! You made it to UF, so that's an accomplishment. Stay in school, get your degree because that will go along way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.