Badgers better get ready....

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Even if they say they released it after the picture was taken, that shark died. Even if it looks like it briefly recovered once returned to the water. Hammerheads don't deal well with stress like that.

I would assume the boat captain would know better.

I'm no snowflake. I support hunting and fishing. Once they realized this was a hammer, they should have cut the line and let it loose.

Alex.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Even if they say they released it after the picture was taken, that shark died. Even if it looks like it briefly recovered once returned to the water. Hammerheads don't deal well with stress like that.

I'm no snowflake. I support hunting and fishing. Once they realized this was a hammer, they should have cut the line and let it loose.

Alex.
Agreed. No food value and no one does skin mounts anymore. Charter captains that allow this type of crap should have their licenses revoked permanently.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Alex.
You’re a snowflake for saying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.