Baker Mayfield named starting QB for idiotic Bucs

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy on that was ahead of Trask in HS is in the XFL.

And claiming that he’s not in the NFL because of racism as opposed to the fact that he’s like five feet tall.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Mayfield is not consistent enough. Its either hot or cold with him.

Either way, Trask is getting paid.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That’s the spirit.
It's already been reported the Bucs want to see what they have in Mayfield. If they thought Trask could be the guy, they wouldn't have brought in Mayfield in the first place. Even if Trask outplays Mayfield in the preseason, he'll be heading to bench for Week 1.

Mayfield SUCKS and has proven it for multiple teams now. It's just classic NFL revolving-door BS. They love to do it with QB's and head coaches.

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2016
I was responding to that Buccaneers puff piece about Trask. I doubt the coaches are even watching him in practice.
I was responding to your response.

:facepalm: Good lord. Who shat in your Fiber One?

Nothing in that piece said anything about Trask being considered to start. Just that he was working on some things.

Let me know when it's okay to post a positive piece about Trask again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was responding to your response.

:facepalm: Good lord. Who shat in your Fiber One?

Nothing in that piece said anything about Trask being considered to start. Just that he was working on some things.

Let me know when it's okay to post a positive piece about Trask again.
You not posting at all is generally the sentiment that's most desired around here.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was responding to that Buccaneers puff piece about Trask. I doubt the coaches are even watching him in practice.

Rumors swirling they’re purposely not even giving him the right practice times, so he shows up way before or way after the rest of the team scrimmages. Tuesday he threw to two homeless guys and a semi-Downs landscaper.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Our Boy will win the job and Baker will be gone before Ox can rebuild a decaying gumball machine.
He won't win the job, but it's VERY possible Mayfield either gets hurt or is so awful they have to bench him. Trask has a chance there.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He won't win the job, but it's VERY possible Mayfield either gets hurt or is so awful they have to bench him. Trask has a chance there.
Bullshcit. If baker goes down, they'll just go out and sign a McCown brother

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
As well as Trasked played, he did struggle with being stripped sacked. The nfl will exploit the hell out of that if he hasn't learned to get rid of the ball.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.