Bama in shambles: Jimbo cashes check, Saban takes first L from former assistant, 24-1

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Jimbo was busy planning, something Danny Boy finds unnecessary....
Au, Contraire!
Danny Boy plans his vacations very carefully. Just ask Trask.
But damn, who would have thought it? Look for Jimbo's "asking price" to go
through the roof. Where will his next stop be-LSU, Alabama, Nebraska, etc,?
Who knows? Who cares? Whoever waves the most green under his nose. One thing for sure: aTm will now be on the wrong side of the "Dimbo" sweepsteaks. With Texas set to join the SEC they
will no longer be the only SEC option for the Texas boys who want to stay close to home.

Last edited:

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
We beat Vandy.
Oh WOW!! Now that's a real feather in Danny Boy's hat! I can think of high school teams
that could lay the wood on the hapless 'Dore's. Used to be that the Gators could post several automatic "W's"
against the names of the SEC teams on their annual schedule. Now there is one: Vandy and nobody else.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Not sure how the rest of the regular season will play out for lil Nicky but he's got an ass whooping coming from another former assistant in Atlanta later this year.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Well, I’m sure Saban let everyone know he didn’t get out coached, afterall , the real number was 522-379

So, he didn’t get outcoached, Bama had more yards.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Not sure how the rest of the regular season will play out for lil Nicky but he's got an ass whooping coming from another former assistant in Atlanta later this year.

Wonder if Chimp will try to claim a victory too since he’s on staff?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Watching a little of the Bama/A&M game. Faggies controlling both lines of scrimmage and Dumbo calling a good game. However the play calling on both sides of the ball for Bama has been awful. 3rd and goal from the 1 yd line and Bama calls a pocket pass that leads to an INT. On 3rd and 1 earlier they get cute and put Young under center and their RB at FB and they totally botch the hand off. Not coaches fault but the call was brutally curious. On D, Bama blitzing a lot more than normal and getting burned badly when they do. Lastly Young the Bama QB needs to learn that his legs can be a weapon. He is a bit too calm sometines

#48 FireFoley, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

I posted that last night during the game. and I saw this early this AM.
Former Alabama Star Not Happy With Play-Calling Tonight

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Obviously this Bammer team isn’t as dominant as ones we’ve seen in the past, but they also made a ton of mistakes you usually never see a Saban team make. Can’t imagine he won’t have them dialed in the rest of the way. Looking like he’ll have to beat Kirby twice if they’re gonna win it all again.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously this Bammer team isn’t as dominant as ones we’ve seen in the past, but they also made a ton of mistakes you usually never see a Saban team make. Can’t imagine he won’t have them dialed in the rest of the way. Looking like he’ll have to beat Kirby twice if they’re gonna win it all again.
Yep, they are missing something.

I did like Satan’s comments about remembering the pain.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I keep forgetting before the 2013 season, there was a massive amount of FSU fans who wanted Fisher canned while everyone called him 4 loss Fisher.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Watching a little of the Bama/A&M game. Faggies controlling both lines of scrimmage and Dumbo calling a good game. However the play calling on both sides of the ball for Bama has been awful. 3rd and goal from the 1 yd line and Bama calls a pocket pass that leads to an INT. On 3rd and 1 earlier they get cute and put Young under center and their RB at FB and they totally botch the hand off. Not coaches fault but the call was brutally curious. On D, Bama blitzing a lot more than normal and getting burned badly when they do. Lastly Young the Bama QB needs to learn that his legs can be a weapon. He is a bit too calm sometines

#48 FireFoley, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

I posted that last night during the game. and I saw this early this AM.
Former Alabama Star Not Happy With Play-Calling Tonight
It was weird. He went full Mullen on the goal line twice

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Bama is at risk in any road game this year. They don't think clearly with a hostile crowd screaming at them. Nick has to be wondering how long he wants to keep doing this, many SEC teams are coming up while his is clearly losing ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb