Gator Basketball Basketball Offseason Thread: 7'7" Olivier Rioux, "World's Tallest Teenager", commits to Florida

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So after missing on our top pg target along with pretty much everyone else this month we decide to take the commitment of the 25th best sg in the class. Officially the end imo

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So after missing on our top pg target along with pretty much everyone else this month we decide to take the commitment of the 25th best sg in the class. Officially the end imo

Lol calm down chicken little. He’s a top 150 player.

Let’s see how Todd finishes out the ‘23 portal class, as of right now we’ve had a nice haul.

(Wouldn’t be shocked to see some random intl guard added for the last spot :lol:)

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Former North Carolina 5* guard decommits from Michigan........ he's in the Portal again, would Love to get him but looks like his grades are a problem.

His name is Caleb Love - 6'4" Junior Guard

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Former North Carolina 5* guard decommits from Michigan........ he's in the Portal again, would Love to get him but looks like his grades are a problem.

His name is Caleb Love - 6'4" Junior Guard
Some of the reports out of UNC is the staff parted ways with him. If true, you have to ask why. Would he be worth the risk?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't seen it mentioned here but there's gonna be a Gator alumni team in the tbt this summer. I can't find a roster but so far I've seen we've got Igor koulochov, Kevaughn Allen, Corey brewer and phlanderous Fleming

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Cleared by KState and now the NBA. And yet our cowardly administration wouldn’t. No surprise.

Wish KJ the absolute best!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

Cleared by KState and now the NBA. And yet our cowardly administration wouldn’t. No surprise.

Wish KJ the absolute best!

UF's stance on this goes all the way back to Scott Brantley. He went on to play 10 yrs in the NFL.
Fast forward to Nieron Ball who we would not clear and died after being cleared by the NFL.
Now KJ, he never had a chance to be cleared here.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zion pullin is visiting this weekend. A guard that averaged 21 5 and 5 a game last year or something like that. Would be a pretty big get for us

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Reading the ESPN article made it sound like we offered more $ than LSU.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb