Baylor FB: 52 rapes in 4 years

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Raped their way to the top of the Big12. If all of the allegations are true, they should the same treatment as Rapey Valley State U.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who do you suppose was worse....Baylor or the Clown College??

To me, it depends on if the local PD where Baylor is located intentionally helped them hide it like they do in Tally.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Death penalty or down to FBS.

Disgusting

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, let's keep this in context before we get all up in arms. They said it was 52 rapes over 4 years. That averages out to only 13 a year..... so....you know.....not so bad.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully this will help get Mac fired. How can we turn this against him and blame it on him??

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Before someone inevitably asks, they don't currently have a commit over 3*s.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is terrible news. As I understand it from reading parts of the article, there hasn't been a criminal trial (for the Elizabeth Doe case) and there are not yet findings from a Title IX hearing. Whether or not the allegations are true (or to what degree they are true) it is a terrible situation.

I will teach my daughter to never get drunk and you won't have situations like this. ...and if some young man did this to my daughter, he'd be in serious peril.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is terrible news. As I understand it from reading parts of the article, there hasn't been a criminal trial (for the Elizabeth Doe case) and there are not yet findings from a Title IX hearing. Whether or not the allegations are true (or to what degree they are true) it is a terrible situation.

I will teach my daughter to never get drunk and you won't have situations like this. ...and if some young man did this to my daughter, he'd be in serious peril.
I am starting to get in this area...daughter is now 15....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will teach my daughter to never get drunk and you won't have situations like this.
Careful. That only adds to the victimization. They tend to blame themselves anyway. And who the hell doesn't get drunk at college?

Besides, Rapeis and the Nulls-- and plenty of other cretins-- have been dropping date rape drugs since the Janikowski days. New analogs that aren't caught by lab tests are developed every day and easily shipped from Europe. They don't have to be drunk, just distracted enough to not watch their drink, even a soda, all the time.

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

You, and every other father with a daughter. And for those of us who have sons, teach them to look out for the females as well...always gonna find some *******, watch out for them. Protect the ladies, not just excuse yourself or hide and pretend you weren't there. Stand up.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
37113000.jpg

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Careful. That only adds to the victimization. They tend to blame themselves anyway.

There is a difference between how you prepare someone to avoid danger and how you respond to tragedy if it occurs. I'm not going to fail to teach my daughter how to be wise (not foolish) to keep her safe from the myriad of dangers because one day she might live through some tragedy and afterward evaluate if she could have avoided it. No, I'll teach her as well as I can to live wisely, assess risks and if, God forbid, something does happen, I'll trust that my wife and I and all of her other loved ones will help her recover and process what happened.

And who the hell doesn't get drunk at college?

I didn't. I know lots of other people who also didn't.

Besides, Rapeis and the Nulls-- and plenty of other cretins-- have been dropping date rape drugs since the Janikowski days. New analogs that aren't caught by lab tests are developed every day and easily shipped from Europe. They don't have to be drunk, just distracted enough to not watch their drink, even a soda, all the time.

I was never in such a scene and, again, there are many people I know who also weren't. I grew up clearly understanding that part of avoiding trouble was staying away from people and places that were troublesome. I don't imagine (and sincerely hope) that my daughter would ever be looking for fun in a situation like this.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think you can have sustained success without a few bad boys or without a coach with a short memory and/or a mischievous streak when it comes to recruits. However, this is far beyond that. This is lack of control and the school, coaches, and boys/men responsible should all be shut down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb