Baylor officially hires Dave Aranda as HC - LSU in shambles

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: BREAKING: #LSU DC Dave Aranda is expected to be the next head coach at #Baylor, per sources.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Could be brothers in arms:

upload_2020-1-16_16-27-27.jpeg

images

C'mon Farmer Fran make it happen

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Baylor is doing well in football and basketball this year.?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Giving this a bit of thought, this is actually something that could be positive in the future for D Coordinators and Joe Lee Dunn Jr. For the past lotta years now, guys like Arranda, Venables and some of the other most respected D coord's in college football could not get a sniff for a head coaching job? why is that? B/C all these so called geniuses wanted offense so all they hired were offensive guys. Well as I like to say are you hiring a head coach or not? I would argue that sometimes non offense type coaches might make the best head coaches b/c they care about the total and not just one side. So if Arranda can be successful it could help the Venebles of the world and then they might get to # 200 on the list and give Joe Lee Dunn Jr. a call.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Giving this a bit of thought, this is actually something that could be positive in the future for D Coordinators and Joe Lee Dunn Jr. For the past lotta years now, guys like Arranda, Venables and some of the other most respected D coord's in college football could not get a sniff for a head coaching job? why is that? B/C all these so called geniuses wanted offense so all they hired were offensive guys. Well as I like to say are you hiring a head coach or not? I would argue that sometimes non offense type coaches might make the best head coaches b/c they care about the total and not just one side. So if Arranda can be successful it could help the Venebles of the world and then they might get to # 200 on the list and give Joe Lee Dunn Jr. a call.

One word ------------- Muschump!

To be fair, Kerby Fart has been pretty good.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As long as LSU has Coach O, they will be in greatttttttt shape!

Tony_the_Tiger_%28Kellogg%27s_Frosted_Flakes%27_mascot%29.jpg

:bsmeter:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I think its awesome.

There are plenty of good DC available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.