Founding Member
Could be brothers in arms:

images

C'mon Farmer Fran make it happen
Come on, we re due for some luck here.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well, Ogre put together a hell of a staff, he may be able to do it again. Don't forget, the Lsu administration is a lot more committed to winning in football than ours is.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Giving this a bit of thought, this is actually something that could be positive in the future for D Coordinators and Joe Lee Dunn Jr. For the past lotta years now, guys like Arranda, Venables and some of the other most respected D coord's in college football could not get a sniff for a head coaching job? why is that? B/C all these so called geniuses wanted offense so all they hired were offensive guys. Well as I like to say are you hiring a head coach or not? I would argue that sometimes non offense type coaches might make the best head coaches b/c they care about the total and not just one side. So if Arranda can be successful it could help the Venebles of the world and then they might get to # 200 on the list and give Joe Lee Dunn Jr. a call.

Yeah defensive coaches are notorious for caring about both sides of the ball

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
this is a home run hire I'm actually surprised this guy lasted this long. This guy has proven himself at Wisconsin and LSU

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Well, Ogre put together a hell of a staff, he may be able to do it again. Don't forget, the Lsu administration is a lot more committed to winning in football than ours is.

Agreed...But if I say anything positive about Louisiana, or LSU I practically get Trolled Off this site.

Most don't get it...Almost all the money, upgrades on facilities and attention goes to the Athletic Department at LSU. They are talking about expanding the stadium AGAIN. People here Record LSU Baseball

3. Florida Population: 21,646,155 UF - Premier University
25 Louisiana 4,645,184 LSU - Premier University

Florida brought in an IVY league President who vowed to cut Student to Prof Ratios by RESTRICTING Admission rather than adding more TEACHING Professors. And you wonder why our student section is empty?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Agreed...But if I say anything positive about Louisiana, or LSU I practically get Trolled Off this site.

Most don't get it...Almost all the money, upgrades on facilities and attention goes to the Athletic Department at LSU. They are talking about expanding the stadium AGAIN. People here Record LSU Baseball

3. Florida Population: 21,646,155 UF - Premier University
25 Louisiana 4,645,184 LSU - Premier University

Florida brought in an IVY league President who vowed to cut Student to Prof Ratios by RESTRICTING Admission rather than adding more TEACHING Professors. And you wonder why our student section is empty?

The student section is empty because the product on the field has been sh*t for 10 years. Your point has some merit, but let's not kid ourselves: if we win, the students will return....and so will the fans staying home.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
UF has over 50K enrolled, with 35K+ undergrads. I don't think the total number of students is the problem. (Oh, and by way of comparison, LSU's total enrollment is several thousand less than UF's undergrad enrollment.)

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
UF has over 50K enrolled, with 35K+ undergrads. I don't think the total number of students is the problem. (Oh, and by way of comparison, LSU's total enrollment is several thousand less than UF's undergrad enrollment.)

I am not talking total numbers...I'm talking ATTITUDE.

And Florida has way more Alumni and LSU has not had Great Product in some time. Florida Field has 88,000 seats and Tiger Stadium has 102,000. And then there is TX A&M.

YET UF is a Top 5 for TV viewership...Go figure

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Now K’Lavon Chaisson is leaving too.

There hasn’t been this large an exodus after a big win since the Children of Israel left Pharaoh’s Egypt.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Now K’Lavon Chaisson is leaving too.

There hasn’t been this large an exodus after a big win since the Children of Israel left Pharaoh’s Egypt.

Maybe they saw UGAs offense after this season and said “hold my corn dog”?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Giving this a bit of thought, this is actually something that could be positive in the future for D Coordinators and Joe Lee Dunn Jr.

So if Arranda can be successful it could help the Venebles of the world and then they might get to # 200 on the list and give Joe Lee Dunn Jr. a call.
Okay. If/when that happens, who are WE going call?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb