Be honest, what's your pre-game ritual?

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to mow the grass, drink some sweet tea, clean and swim in the pool, grill some Brats (smothered in onions/peppers), put on my Game Gear, plop my butt in front of the big screen and watch the Gators kick some Idaho AZZ!

:chomp:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n37336 said:
I'm going to mow the grass, drink some sweet tea, clean and swim in the pool, grill some Brats (smothered in onions/peppers), put on my Game Gear, plop my butt in front of the big screen and watch the Gators kick some Idaho AZZ!

:chomp:

Mine is all of that exactly minus everything but put on game gear and plop on the couch and watch the game.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Drink beer before the game, during the game, and after the game. Sometimes swap the beer out for rum. But this weekend (because i don't live in the south) i will be attending a wedding instead. So substitute wedding for the game...drinking still applies

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've never done this before, but this weekend I'm going to smoke a couple of boston butts and have some people over to the house to celebrate the first weekend of college football. The pork will be pulled and ready to eat by UF's kickoff tomorrow. :yum:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Drink beer before the game, during the game, and after the game. Sometimes swap the beer out for rum. But this weekend (because i don't live in the south) i will be attending a wedding instead. So substitute wedding for the game...drinking still applies
A wedding on game day?

cuzg8tor

Aug 10, 2014
Put on lucky Gator shirt and hat that wife hates, piss on wife's cement bulldog on porch, call my best friend to ensure he is watching, ensure my Dad in heaven is watching the Gator channel and ensure there are no loose items around recliner that could be thrown at TV.

Swampy

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Drink my weight in beer and terrorize my wife, dog and whoever else is brave enough to come to my house.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swampy;n37419[B said:
]Drink my weight in beer[/B] and terrorize my wife, dog and whoever else is brave enough to come to my house.
by the looks of it you're going to be down to about a 12 pack now

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Yeah...people up in the north suck and don't understand common courtesy

Swampy

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Swampy;n37419[B said:
]Drink my weight in beer[/B] and terrorize my wife, dog and whoever else is brave enough to come to my house.
by the looks of it you're going to be down to about a 12 pack now
Ok, I should have said drink triple my weight in beer.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last year by the end of the season my pre-game ritual was to sit in the corner and cry. Hopefully that will be different this year

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My wife knows that from now until December, Saturdays are mine. I have a 3 TV setup in the Man Cave and watch from noon until midnight. My ritual is start tailgating at noon, pacing myself based on when we play...eat at halftime. After that I pace myself based on how we play. Last year I got drunk a lot. Would like not to do that this year...:D

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saturday I'm going to wake up, take a shower, put on my game day clothes, get in the car, drive to Gainesville, tailgate, drink, eat, drink some more, go the game, cheer for the Gators, go back to the tailgate when the game is over, drink some more, go to hotel, drink some more, then sleep.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n37614 said:
Saturday I'm going to wake up, take a shower, put on my game day clothes, get in the car, drive to Gainesville, tailgate, drink, eat, drink some more, go the game, cheer for the Gators, go back to the tailgate when the game is over, drink some more, go to hotel, drink some more, then sleep.
:finger:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like to put on something pink and frilly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator