Become a Supporting Member! No ads and Political Forum access!

Do you use the Gatorchatter Policital section?

• Yes, a lot

Votes: 65 41.9%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • Never

Votes: 43 27.7%

• Total voters

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@oxrageous should give away some free memberships if we win. He has routine bad luck so in a way, putting money on the line against the gators might actually work in all our favor :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Political Forum will now be accessible for Supporting Members only. This is not a shake down for more memberships, this is about phasing some of the political crap out. A lot of us have been at each other's throats over politics for too long.

There will also be more policing of political crap comments in the sports forum. Most of us are here to get away from that crap.

This may be a temporary decision, it may be permanent. Hell, the entire section may be removed in time, I do not know. The "Politics" tab in the chatbox will also be only for supporting members.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Ox you should raffle off your avatar. Highest bidder gets the use for a month.
I will open with $1,000 Ox bucks.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The Political Forum will now be accessible for Supporting Members only. This is not a shake down for more memberships, this is about phasing some of the political crap out.

This may be a temporary decision, it may be permanent. Hell, the entire section may be removed in time, I do not know. The "Politics" tab in the chatbox will also be only for supporting members.

Am I the only one who got a laugh at this? Not a shakedown but pay to access it then follow it up with "It may be removed in time"....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one who got a laugh at this? Not a shakedown but pay to access it then follow it up with "It may be removed in time"....
It's still astounding that you can't come up with 20 lousy bucks in six and a half years.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Private conversations
Help Users