7venth Sun Orange Graffiti Creamsicle Wheat

Attachments

• 20191023_195647.jpg
    20191023_195647.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 171

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ha. I'm really struggling in here. Yeah, not bad. Not a lot of suds though. Not "flat" but not the typical suds one might used to. Overall, I liked it.

No problem. If you look at mine, it's usually something along the same line. Try as we might, we're all fighting for second place behind @Gatorbait25 and his write ups. I used to feel like a knew beer, but he's got a whole rating system and everything. :lol:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_0178.JPG

New Belgium hop avenger

Pretty solid way to kickoff cocktail party eve. Good brew with a round of golden tee on lunch break . This one doesn’t have the best aroma but the pineapple taste mixed with the right amount of hops is a good blend . The bogey on 18 put a sour taste in my mouth for 11 under . A score I’ll never see on a true course , but is a so so round of tee . The brew is a B plus . If I see anymore red in this place I may pick a fight with a bunch of dogs. Go gators !

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

New Belgium hop avenger

Pretty solid way to kickoff cocktail party eve. Good brew with a round of golden tee on lunch break . This one doesn’t have the best aroma but the pineapple taste mixed with the right amount of hops is a good blend . The bogey on 18 put a sour taste in my mouth for 11 under . A score I’ll never see on a true course , but is a so so round of tee . The brew is a B plus . If I see anymore red in this place I may pick a fight with a bunch of dogs. Go gators !

Jax?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks like we're down a man in this thread, but I'm going to bump with a new-found favorite. I've mentioned Lord Hobo Brewing out of Mass before, but with the full IPA Boom Sauce. This comes in a lot lighter at 4.5% and is one of the smoothest sessions(basically Pale Ales) I've ever had. Dry hopped with citra hops and has a really nice initial bite, but with a really balanced, clean finish. Just a great all around beer that I couldn't stop drinking last Saturday. If you're looking for almost a transition between pale ale and ipa, this fits the bill and to me is a much better tasting beer than its peers from Founders, New Belgium, etc.

@SeabeeGator

upload_2019-11-15_15-28-22.jpeg

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Looks like we're down a man in this thread, but I'm going to bump with a new-found favorite. I've mentioned Lord Hobo Brewing out of Mass before, but with the full IPA Boom Sauce. This comes in a lot lighter at 4.5% and is one of the smoothest sessions(basically Pale Ales) I've ever had. Dry hopped with citra hops and has a really nice initial bite, but with a really balanced, clean finish. Just a great all around beer that I couldn't stop drinking last Saturday. If you're looking for almost a transition between pale ale and ipa, this fits the bill and to me is a much better tasting beer than its peers from Founders, New Belgium, etc.

@SeabeeGator

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that one. Definitely going to look into it.

Tonight’s libation: Upslope Citra Pale Ale

A fine pale with citrus notes. Nice every day drinker. Bought a 12 pack so I’ll be enjoying it tomorrow with some small batch bourbon.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

@SeabeeGator

View attachment 17836

I’ve tried a few new brews recently . Just haven’t gotten to posting about it . My father in law is in town and my wife had him setup our Christmas lights today . Not sure what she wants him to do
Tomorrow but I plan on hitting the liquor store before kickoff to check out any new possible findings .

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I trust my man Sofla with anything . But I honestly can’t say putting something called lord hobos boom sauce to my lips is something I look forward to.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Our buddy GatorBart would beat a
man senseless for a 16 oz pour of space dust .

For any Florida residents that frequent Disney, they have Space Dust at Geyser Point, the bar by the lake at the Wilderness Lodge. When it’s nice out, and those are pouring over a pretty solid lunch, it’s not bad.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I trust my man Sofla with anything . But I honestly can’t say putting something called lord hobos boom sauce to my lips is something I look forward to.

:lol::lol::lol:

This literally has me tearing up. Spit a piece of cabbage from my dinner as I read this.

I’d say trust me, you’ll love it, but that’s probably not making things any less awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.