Beer reviews

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Crete thinks that anybody who doesn’t live in a trailer park or who doesn’t have a plastic pair of “truck nuts” hanging from his pickup bumper is a skinny jeans wearing hipster. Good news bro, McDonald’s is bringing back the McRib again soon, just in time for your anniversary.
No in fact as Crete looks out over his lakefront estate he wonders why anyone would ever have to be a pretentious *******.....

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No in fact as Crete looks out over his lakefront estate he wonders why anyone would ever have to be a pretentious *******.....
It’s simple. I would rather enjoy a nicely cooked steak than a Big Mac. Not a hard concept. Yet for the same reason I’d rather have a nice tasting craft beer than a friggin bud light and suddenly I’m a snob. I honestly don’t think that makes a person pretentious, it just means I’ve had enough Big Macs and bud lights for one lifetime.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It’s simple. I would rather enjoy a nicely cooked steak than a Big Mac. Not a hard concept. Yet for the same reason I’d rather have a nice tasting craft beer than a friggin bud light and suddenly I’m a snob. I honestly don’t think that makes a person pretentious, it just means I’ve had enough Big Macs and bud lights for one lifetime.
So like a Lefty you assume I'm a Southern Redneck, tobacco spitting, trailer living dipsh!t …...party on...…..:drunk:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So like a Lefty you assume I'm a Southern Redneck, tobacco spitting, trailer living dipsh!t …...party on...…..:drunk:

I’m not assuming anything about you cupcake. I’m giving you the business. Let me know if it’s too traumatic.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m not assuming anything about you cupcake. I’m giving you the business. Let me know if it’s too traumatic.
Sorry.....let me buy you a drink...
14126285165_f0a1ac570f_o.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo is one of my favorite angry monkeys.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oskar Blues is fantastic. Their brewery in NC is a ton of fun to visit.

Their Ten Fidy is in my top 5.

Yep, and on the side of each can there’s a subtle little circle that you can depress, then take the end of a paper clip to poke holes into the can with, making yourself a nice little makeshift pipe for smokables. :bandit:
Oh, and their Blue Dream IPA is named after a strain of Sativa dominant marijuana.
:thumbsup:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All time favorite beer is Rogue Dead Guy Ale from Newport, OR.
56891-rogue-dead-guy-6pkb.png

Other favorites:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and their Kellerweis. That Kellerweis is amazing. Their brewery in NC is a must see.
0083783331010_CL_default_default_large.jpeg

From Dogfish Head, their 90 Minute IPA is phenomenal if you like IPAs. They pull off a 120 minute that is very hard to find. Their session sour is currently my favorite poolside/beach beer:
SeaQuenchC%26M.jpg

Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is my other favorite poolside. It's pretty much half lemonade.

Breckenridge's Vanilla Porter is huge favorite:
IMG_0668-570x855.jpg

As well as Oskar Blues Ten Fidy:
Oskar_Blues_Ten_Fidy_2_grande.jpg

As well as New Holland's Dragon Milk:
maxresdefault.jpg

For mowing the grass and hot Florida outdoor projects... any of the light domestics work fine to stay hydrated. I just want them ice cold.

Hell, I could go on and on. The more I type, the more I think of.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All time favorite beer is Rogue Dead Guy Ale from Newport, OR.
56891-rogue-dead-guy-6pkb.png

Other favorites:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and their Kellerweis. That Kellerweis is amazing. Their brewery in NC is a must see.
0083783331010_CL_default_default_large.jpeg

From Dogfish Head, their 90 Minute IPA is phenomenal if you like IPAs. They pull off a 120 minute that is very hard to find. Their session sour is currently my favorite poolside/beach beer:
SeaQuenchC%26M.jpg

Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is my other favorite poolside. It's pretty much half lemonade.

Breckenridge's Vanilla Porter is huge favorite:
IMG_0668-570x855.jpg

As well as Oskar Blues Ten Fidy:
Oskar_Blues_Ten_Fidy_2_grande.jpg

As well as New Holland's Dragon Milk:
maxresdefault.jpg

For mowing the grass and hot Florida outdoor projects... any of the light domestics work fine to stay hydrated. I just want them ice cold.

Hell, I could go on and on. The more I type, the more I think of.

I've had most on your list, but the Dragon's Milk is my favorite of this bunch. I'll have to give the Sierra Nevada a try.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've had most on your list, but the Dragon's Milk is my favorite of this bunch. I'll have to give the Sierra Nevada a try.
Kellerweis only comes out in the fall.

A couple more:

Bell's Two Hearted Ale is terrific:
SJM-L-BEER-0621.jpg

I tried the Tangerine Wheat from Lost Coast Brewery the other day and it blew my socks off. I tried it more as a joke.
Lost-Coast-Brewery-Tangerine-Wheat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.