TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
They don't sell Yuengling out there do they?

Not for nothing but one of the perks of living in PA is this is everywhere. Planning a pilgrimage to the home factory next year.

And my visit to Boulder was filled with local brews. /raises stein to SeaBee

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Not for nothing but one of the perks of living in PA is this is everywhere. Planning a pilgrimage to the home factory next year.

And my visit to Boulder was filled with local brews. /raises stein to SeaBee
Attaboy. I need to relish my stocks this afternoon.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Beer drinkers are so touchy...you ever see potheads arguing about their favorites? Nah they’re saying “that’s like your opinion man”

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
dude, yuengling is not craft.

it's a old school regular American lager. have a light version with extra water for you pussies that can't drink alcohol.
You’re an idiot. I think I need to start every reply to you this way.

Fodder is asking why I would drink craft (or crap) beer if Yuengling is available. He’s not claiming its craft.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yuengling is decent for a mainstream, mass-produced beer. It's a little filling for my liking, but I'll take it if it's available. Most craft beers produced by microbreweries anywhere in the country are going to be better than Yuengling.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
dude, yuengling is not craft.

it's a old school regular American lager. have a light version with extra water for you pussies that can't drink alcohol.

i know that! Folks were talking about IPAs and such, but why drink that if Yuengling is available?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Beer drinkers are so touchy...you ever see potheads arguing about their favorites? Nah they’re saying “that’s like your opinion man”
Beer drinkers being touchy is a relatively new thing in the US.

The judgmental, foo foo crap was once reserved for the snot nose wine swirlers.

I long for the day when men were men.

"Beer, Cold, Thanks"

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yuengling is decent for a mainstream, mass-produced beer. It's a little filling for my liking, but I'll take it if it's available. Most craft beers produced by microbreweries anywhere in the country are going to be better than Yuengling.

In the eyes of some, craft brew means IPAs and Bananas-Foster-Stouts. Not knocking them because that’s what they’re widely known for. But it prevents them from even looking at some really great lagers, ales, etc because of the word association.

Oddly enough, Yuengling actually is craft beer to an extent. It’s mass produced but was virtually unknown outside of certain regions 25 years ago. It’s the Sierra Nevada of lagers. At the end of the day, who cares what the label is? Enjoy the beer you like.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
In the eyes of some, craft brew means IPAs and Bananas-Foster-Stouts. Not knocking them because that’s what they’re widely known for. But it prevents them from even looking at some really great lagers, ales, etc because of the word association.

Oddly enough, Yuengling actually is craft beer to an extent. It’s mass produced but was virtually unknown outside of certain regions 25 years ago. It’s the Sierra Nevada of lagers. At the end of the day, who cares what the label is? Enjoy the beer you like.
:thumbup:

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Beer drinkers being touchy is a relatively new thing in the US.

The judgmental, foo foo crap was once reserved for the snot nose wine swirlers.

I long for the day when men were men.

"Beer, Cold, Thanks"

yep. The only question the server asked was, “bottle or tap?”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You’re an idiot. I think I need to start every reply to you this way.

Fodder is asking why I would drink craft (or crap) beer if Yuengling is available. He’s not claiming its craft.
Youre right, I be an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator