Berlin vs. Grossman

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

Sorry but you and completely unsurprisingly the mediot at ESPN who has zero historical perspective as usual are wrong.

Did you even click through to UF's site:

Rex Grossman - Football - Florida Gators

And read:

UF said:
.... PREP: Considered one of the nation's elite prep quarterbacks in 1998...Enrolled at UF for spring '99 term...

Do you think ESPN knows more about when UF's players enrolled than UF? Good grief!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sorry but you and completely unsurprisingly the mediot at ESPN who has zero historical perspective as usual are wrong.

Did you even click through to UF's site:

Rex Grossman - Football - Florida Gators

And read:

Do you think ESPN knows more about when UF's players enrolled than UF? Good grief!

Insti, it’s been well documented on this site about the history of when Grossman & Berlin signed and enrolled at UF. If you want to delude yourself into believing that what the “official” UF website (manned by interns) says, go ahead. It’s funny that this same site fails to list Tebow, our most famous recruit, as an early enrollee...but whatever. Here you go, here is Grossman’s signing date.

Leave the real history to others and stick to coming up with cute abbreviations for the various school names, like...UMbaCANnf (University of MAINE@BANGOR/AUGUSTAphonelinesroutedthruCANADAandNEWFOUNDLAND

P.S.-btw, we love you for your unique take on college abbreviations :)

Rex Grossman, Cleveland, Pro-Style Quarterback

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Insti, it’s been well documented on this site about the history of when Grossman & Berlin signed and enrolled at UF. If you want to delude yourself into believing that what the “official” UF website (manned by interns) says, go ahead. It’s funny that this same site fails to list Tebow, our most famous recruit, as an early enrollee...but whatever. Here you go, here is Grossman’s signing date.

Leave the real history to others and stick to coming up with cute abbreviations for the various school names, like...UMbaCANnf (University of MAINE@BANGOR/AUGUSTAphonelinesroutedthruCANADAandNEWFOUNDLAND

P.S.-btw, we love you for your unique take on college abbreviations :)

Rex Grossman, Cleveland, Pro-Style Quarterback

That fact that you are the type of moron who would pick a site THAT DID NOT EXIST IN 1999 and thus had to reconstruct the data and claim it was correct tells me all I need to know about you. Grossman was an early enrollee at UF. That is well known. You may not like it that you made a fool of yourself on this thead, but fool you are. I am not getting paid enough to deal with someone as dumb. I have finals to grade tomorrow.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
That fact that you are the type of moron who would pick a site THAT DID NOT EXIST IN 1999 and thus had to reconstruct the data and claim it was correct tells me all I need to know about you. Grossman was an early enrollee at UF. That is well known. You may not like it that you made a fool of yourself on this thead, but fool you are. I am not getting paid enough to deal with someone as dumb. I have finals to grade tomorrow.

:lmao:, okay...whatever you say. You’re wrong, and a jackass...but whatever! Oh, and the Florida Gator website you linked to was up & running before 1999 signing day and wasn’t “reconstructed” as you say? Sorry, as far as accuracy, I have more faith in CBS Sports than I do a website run by our AD Emirtus FOOLEY!

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
:lmao:, okay...whatever you say. You’re wrong, and a jackass...but whatever!

Hey moron, try page 99 of the 1999 UF media guide and see what it says about Grossman:

(PDF) - Florida Gators

I am sure UF got it wrong in 1999 too. Probably interns again afterall a moron as moronic as you is necessarily right no matter how big a fool you make of yourself.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hey moron, try page 99 of the 1999 UF media guide and see what it says about Grossman:

(PDF) - Florida Gators

I am sure UF got it wrong in 1999 too. Probably interns again afterall a moron as moronic as you is necessarily right no matter how big a fool you make of yourself.

:bwahaha:, was that the discount rate, unedited Fooley version of a press guide? Roll with it because we’ll save a few bucks if we don’t proofread it and correct inaccuracies? :snicker:

Rex Grossman Timeline Events

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I am not getting paid enough to deal with someone as dumb. I have finals to grade tomorrow.

Yet you deal with a “fool” like me...which makes you a what?

Heaven, I pray for your students. Please grade them on a curve relative to you...they will all get well deserved A’s! :giggle:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I still cant believe we let Berlin and Miami come back from a 23 point deficit and beat us that year. It was probably Berlin's best game as a Hurricane. In many of their other big games he played like crap and was just throwing interceptions when the game was up for grabs. I know he looked horrible in their 2 losses that season and not that good in many of their wins either.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember being a big time Berlin truther and arguing with my dad who was all in on Grossman. I quickly came around. One of the few things he ever got right. I got him back though when I said Rodgers would be better than Favre...He was so pissed...I literally think he stopped talking to me for a week

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember being a big time Berlin truther and arguing with my dad who was all in on Grossman. I quickly came around. One of the few things he ever got right. I got him back though when I said Rodgers would be better than Favre...He was so pissed...I literally think he stopped talking to me for a week
You got him back, too, when sexy Rexy became a turnover machine in Chicago.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You got him back, too, when sexy Rexy became a turnover machine in Chicago.

True...but I really wanted to see him succeed...just not against GB. Hell I even pulled for the bears in the super bowl

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Spurrier's choices of DCs, within the budget that Fooley would allow, was mind numbing.
Stoops himself recommended Hoke the Joke to Spurrier:scratchhead: when Stoops left for Oklahoma. I was extremely disappointed how Bob Sanders was passed up that year. I'm also puzzled as to why Spurrier asked Hoke to rejoin him at South Carolina.

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
:lmao2:

I'm gonna pass this on to Mullen and make sure he only goes quarterback shopping in the big Democratic states.

Yep that would be the reaction from a dumb ass like you. Try reading more carefully and seeing if you can figure out the difference between an average and specific exceptions. What a group of morons.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Yet you deal with a “fool” like me...which makes you a what?

Heaven, I pray for your students. Please grade them on a curve relative to you...they will all get well deserved A’s! :giggle:

Is this your concession weasel? You could man up and admit you are wrong, but alas not with this group.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep that would be the reaction from a dumb ass like you. Try reading more carefully and seeing if you can figure out the difference between an average and specific exceptions. What a group of morons.
I did. That's the problem. I read it and laughed at the ridiculousness of your logic.

Gatorade National Player of the Year
USA Today National Offensive Player of the Year

Berlin was both. You can now come forward with the argument that Gatorade and USA Today lack market share.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ronald powell was a 5* from cali. about the most populous state in the US. he was an epic bust. am i doing this right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator