Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Nobody covers tunes like Type O Negative. They had the gift of absolutely making the song their own.

Black Sabbath's Paranoid:

Seals and Crofts' Summer Breeze

Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl

And a little Santana Medley:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After listening to this guy’s cover of Toto’s Africa that @NVGator posted, I’ve listened to a ton of what he puts out. A lot of it is as good or better in some cases than the original...

He’s got a great, diverse repertoire. If things open up, I might just go see him in Tennessee early October.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
After listening to this guy’s cover of Toto’s Africa that @NVGator posted, I’ve listened to a ton of what he puts out. A lot of it is as good or better in some cases than the original...

He’s got a great, diverse repertoire. If things open up, I might just go see him in Tennessee early October.

More Than a Feeling still gets me... and violin lady would definitely get "the business"!

Love the Old Man cover too.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just an old guy waiting for abuse. This is actually one of many covers for this song.

""

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Too lazy to look through 9 pages to see if this was posted already but this remake has always stood out to me. Disturbed is not a band I've ever listened to but the Sound of Silence was well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator