Best fast food burger

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Sandwich Inn is near Main St and 16th Ave, so no.

The Wendy’s near I-75 near 39th and Newberry Rd are typically, fresh & hot.

Bev’s Burgers in Alachua is good, but not super fast. But you can call ahead and walk up.

There’s a Mia Apa in Alachua that you can call sandwich orders into, also.

Chick fil a in Lake City isn’t as busy as Gville.

if you’re a Krystal’s guy - Newberry Rd and the interstate. Decent Hardee’s right there too.
Thank you.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
i wouldnt eat at that particular krystal if you paid me.

i used to be able to crush a big mac & fries but the mere thought of it these days gives me the sh!ts. i always preferred that over any other major drive thru joints.

Bevs double double all the way, fries and a root beer at the alachua spot. for some reason its better than high springs.

if you make your way toward chiefland hit Ralphs, basically the same as Bevs but you get a tad bit more for what you pay for.
I have eaten at Ralph's. It has been a while, but it was a good burger.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well that sucks. That was as close to a burger Mecca as I was aware of! Thank God the original Moe’s and the Original Chik-fil-A are still around!

I’ve eaten at that RedRobin in a Seattle. On the Phinney/Greenwood bend. Never thought RR lived up to the hype. Went to the one at the north gate mall once and it was even worse, and their beer selection sucked. Haven’t noticed if the original was closed but the one at the mall is gone.
I like 5 Guys burgers and their greasy peanut oil fries, but agree in a way with NV that fast food requires a drive thru. 5 Guys is the only fast foodish type place we eat at any more.
That said, my favorite FF burger is probably Burger King bacon double cheeseburger with ketchup, lettuce & Mayo (no feckn mustard!). But haven’t had one in years. Long live the King!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
if you make your way toward chiefland hit Ralphs, basically the same as Bevs but you get a tad bit more for what you pay for.

Ralph's was great, used to have one in Gainesville across from the In and Out... used to go there after football games with my dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.