Betting Line vs. AU

Big Wave

Nov 26, 2017
Someone please double-check this. I'm not a gambler. If I'm interpreting Odds Shark correctly, we opened as a TD favorite, then fell quickly to a FG dog. Never seen that.

Experts like us better than gamblers, I guess?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
i saw the -6 on twitter last week, but never saw it from the gambling sites. my guess is it was twitter nonsense. anyway i jumped on the +3 because im optimistic

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game opened as a pick on VegasInsider yesterday then quickly moved to Auburn -3. I suspect it'll stay around there - maybe creep to 4 or so.

Honestly, fellas, if we remove our Orange & Blue spectacles, based on opponents faced and how both teams have looked so far this year............................................

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
For the OP. How it works is if you see. -3 florida that basicly means as far as the betting goes the game starts out Au 3 Florida 0. So in this case florida has to win by more than 3 points to collect.

If its a +3 florida the game starts out AU 0 UF 3. So here, if florida loses by less than 3 or wins. They cover.

Big Wave

Nov 26, 2017
Agree with Breath. I obviously misinterpreted what I saw, but was shocked when it seemed we were favored.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For the OP. How it works is if you see. -3 florida that basicly means as far as the betting goes the game starts out Au 3 Florida 0. So in this case florida has to win by more than 3 points to collect.

If its a +3 florida the game starts out AU 0 UF 3. So here, if florida loses by less than 3 or wins. They cover.
What?

I think you have that backwards.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This game opened as a pick on VegasInsider yesterday then quickly moved to Auburn -3. I suspect it'll stay around there - maybe creep to 4 or so.

Honestly, fellas, if we remove our Orange & Blue spectacles, based on opponents faced and how both teams have looked so far this year............................................
I've unfortunately watched every Auburn game so far. They haven't looked that great at all until this past week.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've unfortunately watched every Auburn game so far. They haven't looked that great at all until this past week.

Well, it it well-documented how much you love them, so it is no surprise you'd watch all of their games. Probably the taped rebroadcasts, too.

I've watched parts of their games against Oregon, aTm and MSU. I agree they looked the best against MSU Saturday. Figures, we catch them as they're peaking....

While how they've "looked" is subjective, there's no arguing their schedule has been far tougher than ours. College Station is a tough place to play, regardless of how crappy their HC is.

Our boys have their work cut out for them Saturday. And to be clear, by "our boys", I am referring to the Gators - not Auburn. :lol:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t recall what her weekly score was, but I know she nailed all 10. She’s currently #20 in the nation.

Highest you can score is 55, so she hit 55..... I had a 51 week, that's the best I've had this season.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Parlay the money line with:
Gators +125
Steelers +165

Pay your mortgage/rent and thank me later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.