Big Fred Johnson being aggressive

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Tear it up, Big Fred! What a difference a year makes . . .

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
**** yes! So proud to be a Gator fan right now. Great job by Fred Johnson on that play! I love it! Go Gators!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's a Bully!

Nice......

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Wish he’d done that to #15, DE Winovich, who beat Fred for a sack (or TFL) and did the Gator Jaws to mock us. No penalty for taunting.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Wish he’d done that to #15, DE Winovich, who beat Fred for a sack (or TFL) and did the Gator Jaws to mock us. No penalty for taunting.
It's always been the kiss of death when an opponent mocks the chomp. It was either the next play or the next 2 plays that #15 ended up chasing Scarlett to about the 3 yard line.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

“Premature E-chomp-ulation”

Made famous by one of the worst humans to ever disgrace the sport of college football, Sebastian Janikowski. He mocked the Chomp after kicking the go-ahead FG in the Swamp in ‘97. A few seconds later Quezzie got behind the defense, Fred rumbled into the end zone and fcuk all the ‘Noles, especially Janikowski.

Alex.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's always been the kiss of death when an opponent mocks the chomp. It was either the next play or the next 2 plays that #15 ended up chasing Scarlett to about the 3 yard line.

I was in Savanah for the weekend. Only got to see parts of the game as I poked my head in at each bar we passed. But when I saw the mock chomp I told some meatchicken fans standing outside that it was over for them after that. LOL.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Idk Auburn seemed to get away with it we will see next season though...anyone know dans record against gus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb