Big Vol Daddy melt down

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tenn is NOT back as some have said. Just cause they beat us with a BACK UP QB does not qualify them as back as referenced by them getting OWNED and DESTROYED by Bama.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
They have buffoons running the show as well. We should cash in with recruiting seeing how our staff is far superior..........oh wait.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Playing Bama isn't healthy for anyone right now!

There 2nd and 3rd string are better than our 1st.......

*Butt Chuggers had many injuries going in..... no chance..

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tenn is NOT back as some have said. Just cause they beat us with a BACK UP QB does not qualify them as back as referenced by them getting OWNED and DESTROYED by Bama.

Beating anyone in the SEC East the last few years isn't accomplishing too much.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be happy again after we lose to Arky. I don't really see UT losing another SEC game. Bama is just head and shoulders above the rest of us. Being 3 deep with 4-5* players everywhere does that.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Even with a loss to UT things are a lot worse for others thank god. With that said we can't (or Mac) can't be sitting on our asses to let them get ahead. Very important recruiting cycle.

BTW, epic from BVD.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure what BVD contributes to being a redneck but he surely doesn't help the situation.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He'll be happy again after we lose to Arky. I don't really see UT losing another SEC game. Bama is just head and shoulders above the rest of us. Being 3 deep with 4-5* players everywhere does that.

Partly. Developing that talent and getting them to play assignment, fundamentally sound football is also a big part of the equation and Saban is the best.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
giphy.gif

Did somebody say redneck?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really see UT losing another SEC game..

Duncechump has UMass this week for you would assume a win, then UcheaT in Columbia the following week. Trying to be objective, Dunce does suck, but he does have the Cocks defense playing better. Is it better enough to rattle the Vol billboard-forehead QB is the question.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Duncechump has UMass this week for you would assume a win, then UcheaT in Columbia the following week. Trying to be objective, Dunce does suck, but he does have the Cocks defense playing better. Is it better enough to rattle the Vol billboard-forehead QB is the question.
No, i wouldnt be surprised if he loses to umass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator