Biggest rival: LSU or Tenn

Obviously ugay and fsucks are our biggest rivals, but who would be our third?

• LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tenn

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n36414 said:
[video=youtube;th9ZR4NRIl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9ZR4NRIl0[/video]
:lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Miami more than LSU or Tennessee. I enjoy the LSU games and hold no animosity toward the Tigers. A part of me says LSU is a bigger rival because the game's more relevant. But I would HATE to lose to Tennessee.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
WobbleGator;n36381 said:
I think UT is the bigger rival over LSU. My reasoning is that I would be more pissed off losing to Tenn than LSU.

That's it for me.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n36451 said:
I hate Miami more than LSU or Tennessee. I enjoy the LSU games and hold no animosity toward the Tigers. A part of me says LSU is a bigger rival because the game's more relevant. But I would HATE to lose to Tennessee.
But in terms of the SEC East...Tennessee is way more relevant. Lose to them, uphill climb. Lose to LSU, meh. The LSU game became relevant when LSU became relevant on a national level once Les Miles got there and they started winning regularly.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Miami before Tennessee then LSU........historically.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy is more relevant than Tinerc. USC is unfortunately the correct answer. They are the new odds on favorite for the SEC east champs perenially.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's Tennessee. They will beat us again someday, and we're going to remember at that time how much we hate them. It's just dormant right now.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The bouncing tits are better in Death Valley, and God I hate that moonshine slobbering Rocky Top droning...

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even though Tennessee has not been relevant for a while, it is still a good feeling to beat them. LSU is a nice win, and not a terrible loss...they are pretty much good every year. I vote Tennessee...

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee is like the Mississippi State of the East. I see South Carolina as a bigger rival now that SOS has brought them out of the dumpster. Tennessee is just not much of a factor in anything besides country music, whiskey and fat chicks.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Vanderbilt no doubt!

End of discussion.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Oh well I thought it was just a poll on the current state of SEC. If the question is who would I rather keep on the schedule I would have to say the Sloppy Top Creamsicles over the Red Stick Corn Dogs.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn. We played them yearly for like 80 friggin years before the split.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n36459 said:
But in terms of the SEC East...Tennessee is way more relevant. Lose to them, uphill climb. Lose to LSU, meh. The LSU game became relevant when LSU became relevant on a national level once Les Miles got there and they started winning regularly.
I think losses to either the east or the west affect our position in the East. So whether we lose to LSU or lose to Tennessee it still affects her position in the East. That's why Georgia gets away with murder every year because they never played any of the better teams from the west.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n36569 said:
I think losses to either the east or the west affect our position in the East. So whether we lose to LSU or lose to Tennessee it still affects her position in the East. That's why Georgia gets away with murder every year because they never played any of the better teams from the west.

Yeah, losing to either would give us a SEC loss but losing to Tenn would put them above us in a SEC East tiebreaker.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n36578 said:
Yeah, losing to either would give us a SEC loss but losing to Tenn would put them above us in a SEC East tiebreaker.
:exactly: An East lost hurts more than a West loss (most likely).

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
WobbleGator;n36578 said:
:exactly: An East lost hurts more than a West loss (most likely).
:exactly:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee because they are in the East and the truth is... I dislike Tennessee, but I don't have any major negative feelings toward LSU. Their fans are always nice and share food and throw good parties from my experiences. Tennessee fans are just jackasses

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tenn and it's not even close to me. Their hillbilly fans, that creamsicle/puke inside a pumpkin orange, peyton manning, and that clausen **** leading the band playing rocky top in The Swamp in 01 and 03 makes me hate them more than uga

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n36765 said:
tenn and it's not even close to me. Their hillbilly fans, that creamsicle/puke inside a pumpkin orange, peyton manning, and that clausen **** leading the band playing rocky top in The Swamp in 01 and 03 makes me hate them more than uga

:shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.